Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 some help required...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

merline

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  11:38:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I posted this on another thread, but haven't had any replies thus far. this is all fairly new to me and i've never practised yoga but hopefully someone can explain what is happeneing to me...i understand a little but obviously not enough :(

I would like a bit of advice please. i'm new to all of this but when i googled what's going on with me i found kundalini was the recurring theme.
i have the rash. it started just over two weeks ago on my forehead but rapidly spread down my neck and across my chest. Now my whole torso is completely covered and it's spreading down my arms and legs, to my wrist today! i was going into lectures last Monday when someone said to me - 'there are pregnant women in there'. this upset me greatly. it doesn't hurt but is most unsightly and i feel it at night when the sensations across my skin can wake me.
I hear very high pitched frequencies in my ears all the time, but sometimes the frequency can change in an instant. i feel also that there is something moving up my spine, slightly on the left.
When I was in the lecture hall i kept drifting off although i'd had a full eight hours sleep, i couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt that there was someone next to me whispering to me, I was just about to learn something but as i realised this i woke and didn't respond. three times this happened. the woman was sitting first to my left, then right, then slightly in front of me to my left; she had long dark hair, but I was actually sitting alone.
i get into my car to go home, but then i feel like i'm drifting off and have to wait until reality comes back plus i can't keep my eyes open when i have a few minutes to spare; tired or not.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:31:11 PM

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  2:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Merline,

Check out http://www.aypsite.org/69.html which is an AYP lesson on Kundalini symptoms.

Do grounding activities, such as long walks, and eating a heavier diet. You didn't mention if you're overdoing some spiritual practice, but if so, cut down to a comfortable level. Or lay off it completely until the symptoms cool off.

It sounds like your body is very sleepy too. So get a lot of rest between those long walks.

Hope you feel better soon.

Edited by - JDH on Oct 03 2011 2:31:34 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000