Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Extra meditating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2011 :  8:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know I'm only suppose to med 2X a day but sometimes I'm overcome with the urge to do it once or twice more. Mostly I don't, but sometimes I do. Hate to break one of Yogani's rules since he did all of this for humanity's sake alone but he did say sometimes you have to follow your inner voice. Maybe this is an inner voice? Maybe it's just my usual ballbreaking brain.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  04:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nop no more than 2 sittings per day......you need to go out and be active this will help you to go into inner silence while working....
all the best
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  05:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yep maheswari is right just keep it twice a day it could initial look cool but then you could end up burning inside..because this technique does internal cleaning of nervous system of our samaskaras(karmas,engrams etc) and so give it a time otherwise it could lead to energy overload but i know sometimes it feels so good and tempted to go along but keep it to twice a day as the sometimes symptoms could surface after few days with strong overlaods.

So its better to keep it going steady and regular.

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000