Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Entity attachments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  8:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Yogani

There was a discussion going on for awhile about spirit obsession and ghostly attachments to practitioners....does it still exist? Clicking on my name doesn't bring it up, even though i participated in the forum.

Thanks much!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  9:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are you talking about this one Rael?
Talking with ethereal beings?

Click on your name and click on "Find all non-archived posts by Rael" on the right hand side or click here to see the same info. This will show you all the posts you have participated in.

The "Recent Topics" only give a list of topics that are more current and active (that you participated in).
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  02:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti!...You always come through, and also, i'm getting a lot from the books!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  08:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful. I am glad you are enjoying the books. Samyama and Self Inquiry are my favorite books.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  11:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Wonderful. I am glad you are enjoying the books. Samyama and Self Inquiry are my favorite books.

Hee-Hee! Yes, i'm tooling through Samyama and oddly my energies are responding to it when i do, somehow? I will make Self-Inquiry the next one, since it seems to actually be the one i have needed the most for a LONG TIME!

Blessings on your New Year and always

hugs
Rael!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  08:34:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Rael, if you are still having problems with spiritual entities i'd be glad to help and i am sorry for not offering my help earlier but i was going through some serious overloading kundalini issues myself and that in it's own turn makes it a bit too hard for me to handle the shock which comes from the entities i will help you get rid of bcz they usually come and make me a visit every time i help in smthg like this.

email me and tell me what's going on with you and i am sure we can do something about it.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  3:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Ananda, sorry to hear about your troubles! This mystical life is a tricky one!
It was good to find your words here, and i will e-mail you this evening

Best Blessings
Rael

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000