Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Fame as a form of pranic energy.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogic_scenary

India
17 Posts

Posted - May 14 2024 :  10:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is Fame?

Fame meaning not famous - but good name as opposite to bad name.

Whenever people have a 'good opinion' of me or 'actively like' me, my energy(prana) increases dramatically. The opposite is true as well. This is the most incredible and ridiculous thing I have experienced since my nervous system opened up.

And they can be anyone and not necessarily spiritual people, though some form of initial connection with them may be necessary? (Idk maybe).

Fame is a hugely discussed topic in ancient Hinduism and even the Bhagavad Gita goes so far to say 'Infamy is worse than death'.

When modern culture quotes 'Popularity is power', I figured they mean getting moved up the list for a restaurant reservation and the like.

According to ancient texts and my anecdotal experience as well, Fame is directly linked to Vitality.
It is also said heaven can be achieved via great fame. Meaning, as good opinion of you increases and increases, so will your energy levels and ascending you will atain heaven and stay there until your fame lasts(or your name is spoken or remembered for the last time).
So the question arises, why bother with all this when we could simply put our effort to make people love us?
since Fame is highly dependent on the social system, Yoga may be the antidote for the same, because we Yogis are ascending the energy systems via our efforts - practice and knowledge which results in everlasting liberation and double emphasis on everlasting.

The closest parallel I've noticed to this in modern times is the Stock Market. The Nadi system is very very sensitive same as the share price of a public company or the overall index price. Positive news increases the fame of the company and the share price(pranic energy) shoots up and thereafter stabilizes(constant higher energy levels/ higher homeostasis?) while the opposite is true as well.

Edited by - yogic_scenary on May 14 2024 11:36:51 PM

Deer

Indonesia
32 Posts

Posted - May 17 2024 :  07:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is an interesting topic you raise! I have noticed others being drawn to me in a positive manner when my auric field is bigger and more light. However, I am not sure if our focus should be on whether other people think positively or poorly about us. Admittedly I do not have advanced knowledge of the texts you describe but it seems that there is a lot more going on behind the spiritual scenes that we know and perhaps there are times in which others surrounding us may not think highly of us but those times might actually be tests of a sort to see if we are attached to the opinions of others. I hope this makes sense in some way?
Go to Top of Page

yogic_scenary

India
17 Posts

Posted - May 20 2024 :  6:40:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What you said makes sense, and yes I too think we shouldn't be focused on the opinion of others..or 'thought' so? Because for one, the opinion of others seems to have a intense effect on the pranic system, depending on how sensitive it is.

For me the test or lesson that was being taught was quite the opposite, because I never gave a damn about anyone's opinion of me, but was being shown how much it can affect me. This phenomenon has affected my mood and consciousness intensely and on a level impossible to ignore, which is why I opened up this topic.

For one, when they form an opinion of you, they're passing a judgement, which maybe wrong because they might not have considered everything about you. But what is happening is, their judgements are being impressed on your nervous system, irrespective of whether you are attached to it or not. And yes, you can most definitely feel it and maybdepending on factors, very intensely. While negative opinion/hate/disgrace will make you feel heavy and polluted, love/grace will make you feel energetic,light, confident, powerful and such.

I think, this is where Yoga comes into play. That as we purify ourselves and raise ourselves to higher vibrations and pleasure, we may become insensitive to negative vibrations of others?

And yes, there is much going on behind the spiritual scenes and Yoga one by one opens the door to such. And all the mysteries behind the doors may not be documented. Very rightly Sir Yogani says 'The guru is in you', because I think the guru in us is what will help us wade through this ancient mysterious practice in the modern world.

This reminds of an ancient Vedic story where the person states "I'm a good and moral person and yet I'm suffering whereas my enemies who are immoral, are prosperous" For which the sage replied "Fret not. I have seen this ancient times as well. The sinners will achieve prosperity through sins, however as they gain more and more infamy because of their sins, they will eventually be destroyed to the roots whereas the good and moral person will enjoy heaven and bliss"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000