Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Can the inner guru speak as a voice in the mind?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Godslave

Canada
108 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2019 :  11:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had an experience, about 15 years ago, where my heart opened up in response to me realizing who I truly am. At that time, I was having mental health problems, but also strongly seeking God.

When my heart opened up, a voice spoke in my mind, and it was an encouraging and positive voice. It seemed to come from my heart, or Atman, or higher self. It helped me through troubles over the next few years.

In the last 8 years or so, I haven't tried to "talk" with this voice, in my mind, and it has stayed mainly silent.

This voice was not something that I seemed to be hearing with my ears, but rather hearing inside my mind, like I hear my own thoughts, but possibly coming from a deeper part of me.

I still don't know how to interpret this experience. Would it be considered a hallucination? (depends on who you ask, maybe). Or is it considered a spiritual experience?

Edited by - Godslave on Apr 12 2019 11:29:43 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2019 :  5:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Godslave,

It is best to ignore voices that you hear inside you. There are many entities in the astral worlds, some good and some not so good. It is almost impossible to distinguish between them. Some that do not have our best interests at heart are very good at sounding as if they do.

Ignoring them all is the only safe way to go. Gradually, they will fade out and disappear, as our consciousness becomes elevated beyond them.

One thing that you can be sure about is that it is not your Higher Self speaking to you. This is simply because your Higher Self is you, so it cannot speak to you. There are not two of you in there, or anywhere!

best wishes,

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000