Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Maha prana kundalini shaktipat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vividreality

India
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  12:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit vividreality's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
dear friends,
I am new to this forum. Wonderful to know that such an active forum exists. I wanted to share with you that I recently encountered a powerful himalayan yogi. I was initially surprised to see him. he is so young, modest and was dressed casually. when i sat next to him i could feel the amazing vibrations within my spine. it took some time to realize that my life was going to transform through his guidance.

i had some resistance in me initially to accept that it was possible for me to receive kundalini shaktipat. however when i dropped my resistance, i received the most powerful uprising within me when this powerful yogiji touched my forehead and chanted OM.

I have never met a person like him who shares his vast knowledge so readily without expecting anything in return. very rare to find selfless souls like this in our world of power hungry people.

I came to know more about his purity of work when i met so many of his students across the world who have received the shaktipat from him. I began to realize that there are only a few souls who can transmit such purity and remain simple, modest and self less.

His name is Dr. Pradeep Ullal. he is a selfless yogi, serving people with awareness. you can find more about him by visiting the website created by his student. www.pradeepullal.com.

He has awakened thousands of people across the world with shaktipat transmissions. He is also running a charity foundation to serve rural children and save rain forests in India.

I am in deep gratitude to such a divine, powerful soul is operating on this planet. i wanted to share this with my new friends on this forum.

regards to all sadhakas
shambhavi

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2012 :  5:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You for bringing this gentlemen to my attention. I don't know if I came across this topic whilst I was looking at Shaktipat but whilst researching him I came across another gentlemen called Mohanji. It seems Mr Ullal did some energy work with him. I have read some of his materials and I find he resonates very very highly with me.

The greatest gift is all his services are done as seva including Shaktipat. It's my estimation he will sincerely go down as one of the greats.

Maha
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2012 :  05:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes you are right Maha.I did meet him he sounds really awesome.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  08:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friends,

I did meet him in person as he resides in dubai.I spoke to him and asked him about shaktipath as I wanted one.

I did get shaktipath from him in person it took almost 3 hours but I felt like one hour or so.

I felt surge of energy on my spine and third eye..It was indeed intense.

He is very down to earth guy almost like a friend and does answer my queries either by email or if I call him up.

Love N Light

Viji
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2013 :  08:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have spent quite sometime looking at Mohanjis blogs and I have even tried out what they call on his website 360 degree meditation, which by the way is a free download.

I have experienced some quite noticeable shifts and its my wish to meet him one day and receive shaktipat.

His was of portraying himself is quite unique and I for one m glad he is here.

Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2019 :  9:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a 7 year old thread but I'm posting because I got scammed by this so called Yogi Pradeep Ullal. The scam artist got us into a room for 6 hours making us physio/chiropractic ourselves non stop, rubbing, nudging, bending, rocking, etc, and the worse part is forced hyperventilating for nearly the entire duration with taking "maximum breaths" non stop.
The op is a scammer too.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2019 :  10:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know a place to get good yoga advice, for free!
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2019 :  11:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I only attended this scam meeting even though I knew Kundalini could not be awakened in a day (his meeting didn't lay out any prerequisite whatsoever) but because the meeting claimed to also provide bliss which I have been desperate for. But it was all lies, he is only interested in money and have nothing to offer but scam.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Jun 02 2019 06:35:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  06:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by FakeYogi
claimed to also provide bliss which I have been desperate for.

Bliss can come after many years, sometimes decades of daily practice. The more you demand it the less you are likely to get it, because demanding is the opposite of surrender. Surrender is the state in which grace is most likely to find you.

Have you read the AYP lessons on this website?

What is your current yoga practice?
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  2:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

I have been practicing for so many years that I find it shameful to say it since I got not much results. There are some serious shortcomings with ayp, for one, it is nothing advanced by any long shot, I might make a post about it one day.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  5:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Then you're wasting your time on this forum my friend. Complaining about gurus and teachings will not get you to bliss.

And let me say this again: Your sense of entitlement to results in yoga is holding you back big time. On this path, an ounce of humility goes a long way.
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  7:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Then you're wasting your time on this forum my friend. Complaining about gurus and teachings will not get you to bliss.

And let me say this again: Your sense of entitlement to results in yoga is holding you back big time. On this path, an ounce of humility goes a long way.

I hope you are not including the scam artist I talked about (whom I'm willing to bet, is the o.p. as well) as one of the gurus not deserving to be criticized. I don't know why you think one is not entitled to results in Yoga. Yogani is a genuine guy but some important stuff is missing in this lessons. I will make a post about it one day, I'm not in the mood now.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Jun 02 2019 8:54:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  9:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

I have been practicing for so many years that I find it shameful to say it since I got not much results. There are some serious shortcomings with ayp, for one, it is nothing advanced by any long shot, I might make a post about it one day.

Hi Fakeyogi,

The AYP practices are not advanced in the sense that people need to have practiced yoga for a certain number of years before they can take them on. People who have never practiced yoga before can begin with meditation and then gradually add pranayama and other practices.

But they are advanced in the sense that they are powerful and effective and can take you all the way home. There is nothing missing in that respect.

People do need to have enough spiritual desire to take the practices on and to walk the path. That is the only requirement.

If people offer you instant enlightenment, or bliss or anything else, take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Everything takes time to cultivate and to mature, so give it the time it takes and be patient.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2019 :  4:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I don't know why you think one is not entitled to results in Yoga.

It's not just me who thinks that. You will find it in the lessons.
As I explained above, and as Yogani has explained it in the lessons, surrender is the attitude that allows progress to happen. A sense of entitlement and demanding results is the very opposite of surrender.

We open the door with our daily practice. Grace will enter through that door when it wants to. You cannot make it enter. It's a gift.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jun 03 2019 5:41:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shailendrasingh

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2019 :  2:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's interesting to read about Pradeep ullal. Once I considered to go to Dubai from UK to meet him. Seems wouldn't be great idea.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000