Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The earth isn't a spiritual school
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  05:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Over the last couple of months I've been reading (www.pleiadiantalk.com)
and I've changed my mind about the purpose of reincarnation and life on earth being a lesson. I think this website is a good read for anyone who is a a little spiritually stagnated like I was. I've been making huge progress since I ditch the school mentality and focus more on this life being a lucid dream and how your thoughts manifest.

His major claim if your read the site is that the physical world was created by A creator (not the highest level of existence, not the god plain, not the great mind, ect.) and the physical world was basically designed to keep us trapped.

Anyways it's worth a read, think positively, manifest a good dream.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  07:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't know about that site; I just glanced at it enough to see it's about a Great White Brotherhood who are opposed to the New World Order, reptilians and other way out stuff.

Yes, there is a lot of evidence that we were created by someone lesser than the god of religions. See the series "Ancient Aliens" from the history channel, or Netflix and others have it. Scientists have successfully mapped the human genome and say that our ancestry can be traced back to one woman in Africa about 200,000 years ago. (Google "Mitochondrial Eve"). This was figured through descendants of women because women pass down DNA without altering it. now they think that theory is flawed because of false assumptions, and our most recent common ancestor is not that long ago. And they know she was not the only woman alive at that time.
But in the Ancient Alien series there is lots of evidence of civilizations BEFORE that time, and quite advanced technologically.

So i would agree that the physical world is built to keep the ego trapped, but we all have an inner guru who can transform that trap world into a school to liberate us.

That is the mystery that really blows your mind. We could very well be the result of DNA tampering by some very advanced civilization from long ago, but still have a divine essence. Kinda turns the dogma of religion into an unknown, incredible sense of wonder. In a way they were wrong, but they were on to something, and it is up to us to discover what it is.
Good thing meditation leads to discovering our inner guru, who can guide us.

Edited by - Etherfish on Jun 25 2011 07:53:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  09:18:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by crazymandrew
His major claim if your read the site is that the physical world was created by A creator (not the highest level of existence, not the god plain, not the great mind, ect.) and the physical world was basically designed to keep us trapped.

Hmmmm... and who created this creator who created us?

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  10:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could have very well been divinity, but you see in Ancient Aliens that what we thought of as divinity might have been just WAY more advanced than us, and that much of what we think of as "myth" may have actually happened.

What you are left with is that incredible things have happened in the past, we don't really know what we think about ancient history, and it is all a great mystery.

What leaves the greatest impression is that we are not the most advanced society of all time like many people think. And no matter where we came from, we have divinity inside us. Great for fueling bhakti; not so great for controlling other people with supposed "facts".
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  12:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are what you imagine you eat

All the worlds a stage And all the men and women merely players as Shakespeare wrote.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  2:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Could have very well been divinity, but you see in Ancient Aliens that what we thought of as divinity might have been just WAY more advanced than us,

And who created those Advanced aliens?

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  3:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good question
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2011 :  5:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My point exactly!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000