New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  6:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone;

I’ve decided to share these incidents maybe someone else out there might be going through something similar and might benefit from this post or from any reply that might follow.

It’s not so pleasant for me to remember and go through these experiences again. But Once and for all, I want to bring it to light and hear how AYP people think about it and how would they deal with it.

Everyone’s comment is welcomed! with, against…it doesn’t matter as long you share ur opinion.

I’ve been through some experiences related to black magic. Some of these experiences are:

1-I would hear unreasonable noises and plates crashing in the kitchen in middle of nite. I would go to check…nothing is there.

My friend recommended that her pastor friend would pray in the house, it might help! While he was doing the praying, we could hear things breaking in the kitchen (nothing broke in reality)…it was good to know I was not the only one hearing these noises.

I had a dream n asked sheikh who was my passenger at that time about it . He said:”the girl who had that dream did something in her house that made those living in the house upset. They won’t harm her but they would do something to make her leave the place!”.I asked him to explain more he said she brought other type of spirits-non muslim- into the house! She won’t stay in that place for long!”

Within days,something did happen.I was living on the first floor but decided to use the lift. Once I got into the lift & the door closed and just before pressing any button yet.the power went off.I was in dark for seconds. When the power came back on again,I found myself on the 11th floor and the elevator was going down with very high speed. I thought I was going to die at that instance…I closed my eyes n surrendered to God…

Logically, Time was not enough to reach 11th floor…matter of seconds n I didn’t request any floor in the first place!

That was enough for me to leave my appartment!

But things continued to happen!

I woke up one night, just to find a big black spider crawling on my ex-boyfriend’s face. I slapped him to kill the spider…I made him remove the mattress n search the room upside down for that imaginary spider…

I had another incident, when my ex went to sleep, I took my time, had a bath and then sat on the kitchen floor reading some Koran before sleeping (didn’t want to disturb him with the light). maybe few hours later after I slept, I opened my eyes to find his face above me. His features had changed completely…not human features. He had the face of a beast & he was looking angrily at me as if he wanted to kill me but he didn’t touch me! I spoke to him, he wasn’t hearing. Then he lied down with his eyes opened! I shook him, slapped him & shouted at him to get up…but in vain!
Then his muscles relaxed, his eyes closed & his face came back to normal he went back to sleep!
I doubted that happened!!I got up walked around to grasp all that!
Next morning, I asked him how he was feeling! He replied by he’s feeling as if he was choking all night…& told me he had a weird dream as if his soul left his body n he could see his body lying on the bed then he saw me sitting on the kitchen floor reading…which was true I was sitting there reading!
when I told him what happened the night before,he was in tears but he didn't comment n we never spoke about it after that!

The spider continued to show up for me. I would wake up and find it just above my face. But once I open my eyes, it runs away into the ceiling n disappears.

All these incidents where accompanied by a period of injuries for me :broke my foot,burn my hand,get knocked by Aircraft boeing handle on the head n had swollen head for a week n all of these accidents are caused by others on me .I would finish one sickness only to get sick again...It was crazy!

After starting meditation ,I had two incidents:

1- I was sleeping when I tried to wake,I couldn’t wake up my body. I could see and hear everything around me!I was thinking now they will think I’m dead n burry me while I’m still alive cool :S…but once I accepted that I’m dead,I managed to wake up!

2- Next time,I was sleeping next to my sister in a hotel,I woke up from sleep n could see something black hovering in the room while my sister saw in her dream some woman in black from head to toe having no face coming close to bed and checking on her.I woke her up screaming…

After that,it really disturbed me to see my sister suffering as well!n I knew I’m the reason. I decided upon recommendation by a friend to seek the help of a sheikh. I checked with two sheikhs,one is a muslim and the other is a drouz. Both said there’s some spell on me that is supposed to block 7th line of life which they described it as : I don’t marry,I never finish what i start & I keep fighting with people and eventually this spell will kill me …etc etc etc many things which no logic mind can accept!

I accepted one of sheikh to break that spell but i refused to meet him personally just on the phone! he did his work…n sent me some papers that i needed to drop in water n drink…& he asked me once I'm done with those papers to burry it somewhere or throw it in the sea so no human hand can reach it…

I decided to burry them in my gardenia tree on my balcony!

last week,a dove kept visiting my veranda & started digging in the same location i buried THE papers. She left behind her two white feathers n a hole in the sand.
I was told it's a sign from God to take out the papers n mention the name of God n burn them…
But my gardenia has grown since then,& digging deep into the soil would harm its roots, so i didn't do it…I spoke to God n said “Let the dove continue the work if necessary, I won't harm the tree just for a stupid paper.."

Few days back n during one morning meditation, the dove came back stood on my balcony door…& I felt she was speaking to me-stupid I know!-!
then few minutes later during DM,I had that severe nausea n the strong butane gas smell around…
I'm not sure but these seem like spell-breaking common symptoms.

As for the spider,I’ve seen only once since then! But it was not huge n black. It was golden color n thin with its web-which is also golden in color-.

Hope no one goes through what I've been through!
If it was not for the friend I've mentioned!probably I would have still be suffering.so I hope this post helps as I've been helped!

Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 09 2011 6:38:33 PM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  7:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know what it all means, but it is quite possible the spider (and the dove of course) is a blessing. Try to not be afraid of it. Just watch it.
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  02:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

Hello everyone;

I’ve decided to share these incidents maybe someone else out there might be going through something similar and might benefit from this post or from any reply that might follow.

It’s not so pleasant for me to remember and go through these experiences again. But Once and for all, I want to bring it to light and hear how AYP people think about it and how would they deal with it.

Everyone’s comment is welcomed! with, against…it doesn’t matter as long you share ur opinion.

I’ve been through some experiences related to black magic. Some of these experiences are:

1-I would hear unreasonable noises and plates crashing in the kitchen in middle of nite. I would go to check…nothing is there.

My friend recommended that her pastor friend would pray in the house, it might help! While he was doing the praying, we could hear things breaking in the kitchen (nothing broke in reality)…it was good to know I was not the only one hearing these noises.

I had a dream n asked sheikh who was my passenger at that time about it . He said:”the girl who had that dream did something in her house that made those living in the house upset. They won’t harm her but they would do something to make her leave the place!”.I asked him to explain more he said she brought other type of spirits-non muslim- into the house! She won’t stay in that place for long!”

Within days,something did happen.I was living on the first floor but decided to use the lift. Once I got into the lift & the door closed and just before pressing any button yet.the power went off.I was in dark for seconds. When the power came back on again,I found myself on the 11th floor and the elevator was going down with very high speed. I thought I was going to die at that instance…I closed my eyes n surrendered to God…

Logically, Time was not enough to reach 11th floor…matter of seconds n I didn’t request any floor in the first place!

That was enough for me to leave my appartment!

But things continued to happen!

I woke up one night, just to find a big black spider crawling on my ex-boyfriend’s face. I slapped him to kill the spider…I made him remove the mattress n search the room upside down for that imaginary spider…

I had another incident, when my ex went to sleep, I took my time, had a bath and then sat on the kitchen floor reading some Koran before sleeping (didn’t want to disturb him with the light). maybe few hours later after I slept, I opened my eyes to find his face above me. His features had changed completely…not human features. He had the face of a beast & he was looking angrily at me as if he wanted to kill me but he didn’t touch me! I spoke to him, he wasn’t hearing. Then he lied down with his eyes opened! I shook him, slapped him & shouted at him to get up…but in vain!
Then his muscles relaxed, his eyes closed & his face came back to normal he went back to sleep!
I doubted that happened!!I got up walked around to grasp all that!
Next morning, I asked him how he was feeling! He replied by he’s feeling as if he was choking all night…& told me he had a weird dream as if his soul left his body n he could see his body lying on the bed then he saw me sitting on the kitchen floor reading…which was true I was sitting there reading!
when I told him what happened the night before,he was in tears but he didn't comment n we never spoke about it after that!

The spider continued to show up for me. I would wake up and find it just above my face. But once I open my eyes, it runs away into the ceiling n disappears.

All these incidents where accompanied by a period of injuries for me :broke my foot,burn my hand,get knocked by Aircraft boeing handle on the head n had swollen head for a week n all of these accidents are caused by others on me .I would finish one sickness only to get sick again...It was crazy!

After starting meditation ,I had two incidents:

1- I was sleeping when I tried to wake,I couldn’t wake up my body. I could see and hear everything around me!I was thinking now they will think I’m dead n burry me while I’m still alive cool :S…but once I accepted that I’m dead,I managed to wake up!

2- Next time,I was sleeping next to my sister in a hotel,I woke up from sleep n could see something black hovering in the room while my sister saw in her dream some woman in black from head to toe having no face coming close to bed and checking on her.I woke her up screaming…

After that,it really disturbed me to see my sister suffering as well!n I knew I’m the reason. I decided upon recommendation by a friend to seek the help of a sheikh. I checked with two sheikhs,one is a muslim and the other is a drouz. Both said there’s some spell on me that is supposed to block 7th line of life which they described it as : I don’t marry,I never finish what i start & I keep fighting with people and eventually this spell will kill me …etc etc etc many things which no logic mind can accept!

I accepted one of sheikh to break that spell but i refused to meet him personally just on the phone! he did his work…n sent me some papers that i needed to drop in water n drink…& he asked me once I'm done with those papers to burry it somewhere or throw it in the sea so no human hand can reach it…

I decided to burry them in my gardenia tree on my balcony!

last week,a dove kept visiting my veranda & started digging in the same location i buried THE papers. She left behind her two white feathers n a hole in the sand.
I was told it's a sign from God to take out the papers n mention the name of God n burn them…
But my gardenia has grown since then,& digging deep into the soil would harm its roots, so i didn't do it…I spoke to God n said “Let the dove continue the work if necessary, I won't harm the tree just for a stupid paper.."

Few days back n during one morning meditation, the dove came back stood on my balcony door…& I felt she was speaking to me-stupid I know!-!
then few minutes later during DM,I had that severe nausea n the strong butane gas smell around…
I'm not sure but these seem like spell-breaking common symptoms.

As for the spider,I’ve seen only once since then! But it was not huge n black. It was golden color n thin with its web-which is also golden in color-.

Hope no one goes through what I've been through!
If it was not for the friend I've mentioned!probably I would have still be suffering.so I hope this post helps as I've been helped!

Love;
Delara

Dear Delara,

When I was young, it fell to me to free various open psychics from negative entities, that were causing them to bite their tongues and to immediately attempt suicide. There was also a possessed parrot of all things.. yes.. I know parrots can be taught some simple phrases, but this one spoke in long complete sentences and knew the exact nature of the fears and insecurities in my heart.

There were other incidents, that made the 4 possessions look like a walk in the park. I never sought these circumstances or events.. the flow just threw me into the middle of it. Fortunately the bright grace that I was born with, the same as we are all born with, was with me, even as that young separated self. I have never encountered such a thing since.. of course I no longer hang out with magicians.. I didn't even realize what they were at the time.

What you are describing smacks of a simple sympathetic approach, that could only possibly work with your own participation to make it work.

The most common cause of such things, is a ruptured solar plexus chakra, due to a very low self-image and fear of death. When i was a little guy (5 years old), both my parents explained that I should die, and at a later time, my stepfather did threaten me with a gun and give me 1 minute to live.

So great personal trauma can open us up to terrible things.. few people ever have to be forced to eat part of their mother's body or other such things, so trust me, I understand about being traumatized.

But all that trauma caused me to offer myself to the One, that I felt within me, and all the days since, I have been protected from such things.

I would advise you, and any others who suffer such experiences, to love their lower chakras root, sexual and navel, and to forgive themselves of all negative emotions and self-doubts.. and to stand resolute in the knowledge that the flame of Reality burns within them like a star. With time those lower chakras will heal, and with a bit of encouragement the little self can be healed.. and all will be well.

I would recommend not attempting to "escape into the light" to feel safe.. but rather to feel safe by doing all the AYP practices and having utmost faith that the process of unification with the One will proceed beautifully, given devotion and practice.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  03:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Etherfish;
At beginning,I was not afraid of them.I would wake up at night feeling as if some kids jumping on my bed or my bed would start shaking as if there's some earthquake.Also the radio would be turned on & on high volume or the door opens n closes by itself...n all these activities at nite!
I would challenge them saying o.k!is that all you can do clowns!I'm not impressed,try harder!
but once things start affecting the ones you love n care about...this is when I thought maybe it's time to seek help!
As for the spider!do you mean the golden one that I saw after starting meditation?
cause spiders are related to lower beings in my culture.
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  03:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Kevin;
I don't agree about me fearing death. Actually I have strong desire for death.I feel I'll be closer to God when I die!
I do sleep in corpse posture n surrender myself to death every night not expecting to open my eyes next day!
I don't know anything about chakras,but one thing for sure I look highly at myself.it decreased with meditation to a moderate level... but always felt superior for others!

As a matter of fact,these experiences were beneficial in my case,cause I naturally developed what I call observer & observed everything as an illusion...
Reading in AYP,the witness state is very similar to the observer state I've created for myself

thank you Kev,great reply although it doesn't apply to me but maybe it will touch someone out there.
Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 10 2011 04:18:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  04:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the Gardenia tree would gladly accept a little suffering, it would do you both good to burn the maktoub. You can dig in a gentle manner and return the whole thing later back to normal,

Allah be with you [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Salam
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  05:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Delara,
Your experiences are horror movie stuff.
I am glad you are finding peace and the horror is coming to an end!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  08:23:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Delara wrote:
"As for the spider!do you mean the golden one that I saw after starting meditation?"

I don't know anything about it, but in some cultures they are very good. I have seen spiders coming down from the ceiling at night, and if I turn on the light they disappear. But if I watch carefully in the dark I can see they are made of light of all different beautiful colors.

"Reading in AYP,the witness state is very similar to the observer state I've created for myself"

Do you feel kinda split in two? Like you move or make a noise, and then jump because it feels like someone else is very close to you moving or making a noise?

Edited by - Etherfish on Jun 10 2011 08:28:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  08:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda!the paper is gone,the worms probably ate it.
I just pray that the Gardenia will overcome this operation and live...

mathurs!thank you,it's over now...it was a lesson in disguise...glad for the peace now.

Etherfish;probably those are different kinds of spiders u r speaking about...here they weren't beautiful n not colourful.they were huge n black!
as for ur question about witness.I did experience hearing voices that aren't there after I've started meditation! mostly two men arguing...almost fighting .
the observer I'm speaking about is the no pre-judgement,no like,no dislike,no favouring to anything...just observing.

Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 10 2011 08:47:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  12:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hello Kevin;
I don't agree about me fearing death. Actually I have strong desire for death.I feel I'll be closer to God when I die!
I do sleep in corpse posture n surrender myself to death every night not expecting to open my eyes next day!
I don't know anything about chakras,but one thing for sure I look highly at myself.it decreased with meditation to a moderate level... but always felt superior for others!

As a matter of fact,these experiences were beneficial in my case,cause I naturally developed what I call observer & observed everything as an illusion...
Reading in AYP,the witness state is very similar to the observer state I've created for myself

thank you Kev,great reply although it doesn't apply to me but maybe it will touch someone out there.
Love;
Delara

As long as you are happy in your path and love the One, it doesn't matter what words echo around in any of our minds.

Frankly, I would say that most people have a damaged sense of self, especially certain groups in the world who are oppressed by their culture. But one persons poison is another person's Soma.

Love you,

Kev
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  1:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Delara,

I would like to comment on only one part of what you have described; specifically, weird experiences that have happened on the boarder between sleep and waking. The incident where you were mentally awake but your body would not move is what psychologists call "sleep paralysis." Sometimes sleep paralysis can be accompanied by visions (like the spider vision), hearing noises in the house, and a sense of presence in the room. Studies of sleep paralysis have found that the corpse posture is the sleep position most prone to sleep paralysis. It sometimes happens when people are on their sides sleeping, but it is significantly less likely. It may be that simply by sleeping on your side you could reduce the weird stuff happening on boarder of sleep and wakefulness.

Namaste,

Be
Go to Top of Page

nodoubt

India
90 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  1:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are very powerful ways to dispel these inner demons that manifest outwardly. You can email me and I will show you what to do. I can't say publicly.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  2:08:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bewell!thank you,very good point!I'll educate myself more on sleep paralysis.It might be the reason behind some of these visions.Especially it's related to sleep disorder which is a de facto for flying crew n ex-crew...
thank you Kev n nodoubt for ur comments.

Edited by - Delara on Jun 10 2011 2:21:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  3:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best w nshalla kheir
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  3:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Inshallah dayman kheir
thank you Ananda
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  3:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I'll educate myself more on sleep paralysis.

I've done a lot of reading about sleep paralysis, and here is the web page I have found most helpful:

http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/

On prevention they write:

"It has been long suspected, and frequently reported, that lying in the supine (face-up) position seems to be associated with sleep paralysis. In our own work we have found that lying in the supine position is five times more likely during sleep paralysis that it is during normal sleep. If one is trying to avoid sleep paralysis then avoiding the supine position is strongly advised."
http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/prevent.html

Edited by - bewell on Jun 10 2011 3:44:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  3:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanx Bewell
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  02:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Inshallah dayman kheir
thank you Ananda

@ least you know now, things have gotten better not because of that paper but because of you and the work you've been doing on yourself.

Keep in mind that even though these things are for real, most of the times they are affected by our own inner projections if not let's say that some of the times also they are our own creation.

There's a technique which I've been taught in the past (like 7 or 8 years back now...) that brings out a being into existence from inside the body/mind to the outside world which the person can use. I've found it to be the essence in most of the spirit work I used to practice back then...

In times as you purify more from the inside, most of the beings which will come visit you will be higher ones. Take Amma's dream as an example

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  04:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

@ least you know now, things have gotten better not because of that paper but because of you and the work you've been doing on yourself.

Keep in mind that even though these things are for real, most of the times they are affected by our own inner projections if not let's say that some of the times also they are our own creation.

There's a technique which I've been taught in the past (like 7 or 8 years back now...) that brings out a being into existence from inside the body/mind to the outside world which the person can use. I've found it to be the essence in most of the spirit work I used to practice back then...

In times as you purify more from the inside, most of the beings which will come visit you will be higher ones. Take Amma's dream as an example

Love,
Ananda

things happened at the same time,AYP practices n the Sheikh thing so it was difficult to decide which one did the actual work.
But definitely practices have brought tranquility in my life which I'm grateful for n now I give it priority to any other thought or belief I have or I may have.

concerning our own projection n the technique u used.can it be projected on others?could it be not my own created projection but someone else's ?What I'm trying to say that things happened during certain period in my life when I was aboard n gradually decreased till it stopped when I came back to lebanon.

p.s:yesterday gardenia leaves n flowers were wilting.Today,2 new flowers are blossoming...seems it's living ...yuppeee
Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 11 2011 05:28:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  1:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it could be both.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  4:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ananda;
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

how?How could I possibly turn the radio on at nite while i'm sleeping,take myself to 11th floor within seconds n turn my ex into a beast n take his soul out of his body to wander around the place n see me in the kitchen?
explain plz?how could these be my inner projection or my own creation...

quote:

Yes, it could be both.

are you saying now that someone else could be projecting these mental images & it depends on me how I receive these?
what maximum one can do without professional help in this domain? witness all that?

Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 11 2011 5:22:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  5:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In the end yes, all one can do is witness and pray it will all go away and it will (Everything does!) I've been through many gruesome scenery as the ones you've described and it's all good... As I said earlier, higher beings will come to visit instead.

As to could it be your creation? I still say yes. I can't go into the details of the technique I've been taught but let's just say it works (at least for me it did). And you wouldn't imagine what beasts we have inside.

As for the technique i've used, I've found out later that certain tibetan buddhists use the same technique but to pull out from themselves their negative karma/energy and then put it inside a talisman...

I hate going into the details of such topics, because they bring more harm then good. So end of discussion for me.

All in all, it's all good. Just practice, let go and let God.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  6:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I still have many questions weighing my mind and will keep looking for answering but I'll respect ur wish to end this discussion.
Thank you for the info Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  07:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm aware that concentrating on that matter won't help my spiritual path and maybe it will be distracting and delaying.
However;I still feel like I want answers to what happened:

there was an incident that happened with a colleague . We were working and suddenly he decided to take out a paper from his wallet and asked me to look at it.I caught the paper and it was full of symbols I couldn't grasp(very strange symbols ).He asked me if I understand what's written and of course I replied no,no clue!he said are u sure?look again!…while I was examining the symbols which fascinated me cause I've never seen anything close to it before, I felt sudden crushing pain in my heart that extended up to my neck.I handed him the paper at once!& asked him what was that?!He apologized for the pain I felt saying probably I'm not ready to see these things that's why I felt that pain & explained that each of these symbols represents an angel…
few days back,I felt curious to check these symbols again and maybe write it down to find answers for it.When I asked him for the paper again,he refused to hand it saying i'm not ready to handle its power…

If anyone wishes to comment on this matter I'll be thankful!I still want to know why I felt that strong pain in my heart when I looked at that paper.

Much Love everybody;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 18 2011 08:00:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  08:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Delara hope this will be useful:
a crow alights on the coconut palm tree and at that very moment a ripe coconut falls.The 2 unrelated events thus seem to be related in time and space,though there is no causal relationship/Yoga Vasistha

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 18 2011 08:49:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  09:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
When I asked him for the paper again,he refused to hand it saying i'm not ready to handle its power…

Those were charged symbols.

Was your colleague also looking at the paper (or at you) when you were looking at the symbols?

In any case, a symbol can be charged with positive (holy) or dark (negative) energy.

I guess your colleague was checking how strong is your Heart. Even if he was not, a strong heart is required for a swift spiritual journey.

The heart chakra is where we have our life's purpose. Because it is so important, it is where the enemy usually attacks. The Gods and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt are often seen with their arms crossed over their chests. This symbolizes protection of the all important heart chakra.

In the English language, we have often heard the adages "a burning heart" "have the heart" and so forth. The heart chakra has to do with one's zeal for life, one's accomplishments, goals and sense of direction and self-betterment. To have a heart is not the twisted teachings of new age bimbos, but to have the heart to achieve your highest goals, the drive to push yourself to be the best you can be, the enthusiasm and personal motivation that drives us forward, the burning DESIRE. This is where we advance and achieve.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Heart%20Chakra.html

A few years ago a guy tried to test my Heart chakra. Now whenever he sees me, he remains atleast 20 feet away from me.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000