New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  10:27:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

few days back,I felt curious to check these symbols again and maybe write it down to find answers for it.When I asked him for the paper again,he refused to hand it saying i'm not ready to handle its power…

correction *** few days later...cause that event happened few years back.

Maheswari: thank you for ur comment.I guess you are referring to the probability of two independent events happening simultaneously...But why exclude conditional probability in this case?

Manigma: as for ur question: he was staring at me not at the paper.
& thank you for the link I'll have a look at it,I've always wondered what satan has to say about all the accusation by religions...I mean would be fair to give him a chance to defend himself or say his opinion at least ...At certain moments,I would say what about if the truth about god/devil is twisted by religions and god is the evil entity and satan is the creator?why not?if one wants the truth,all cases have to be considered!
Love;
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 18 2011 10:44:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  11:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Delara...it is not about probability nor about conditional probability....it is about knowing that it is your mind who is trying to understand and analyze ....things are happenning that is it...there is no cause nor effect...go the jnana forum and read the post of Jeniffer under the title of "my experience in Self enquiry"
love
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  3:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I enjoyed reading Jeniffer's post...but sorry I don't relate.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2011 :  08:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara
At certain moments,I would say what about if the truth about god/devil is twisted by religions and god is the evil entity and satan is the creator?why not?if one wants the truth,all cases have to be considered!

Ofcourse, both God and Devil want you to listen to them and decide what the truth is.

As if they really care. LOL.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2011 :  09:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, so much religious rhetoric is built around the concept that WE are so important, and God and Satan want something of value from us. Maybe neither of them have anything to gain from us. Maybe they are simply trying to offer us some guidance.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2011 :  03:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you dear manigma & Etherfish for ur comments.It really doesn't matters to me anymore what name/label to give my creator.
All I know is that I still love my God whoever that is immensely

& I'll follow Ananda in ending this post n discussion.It's all over for me now in heart and in mind.

Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000