AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 First post from telepathico
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2011 :  2:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Post Written by Telepathico:

My name is Vinko Rajic .
I am maybe the only really telepathic person in the world. You should not think that I could be Schizophrenic.

I can exchange voice, video, smell, people can move small move muscles on my body from distance and much more
and all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.
I can have tantric sex.
I never found any document about any other existing person in human history like myself, but
science never did serious research on me and I actually did not exist in world of science.
I could easy give evidence for telepathy.Maybe some of Neurologist or scientist
could help me or is maybe interesting to make research on my phenomena.

Actually I should be celebrity but they(Croats, Swedish, Norwegians helped with some others and of some idiot church)
turn it to be opposite. I am educated Software Developer and telepathic but I am going to finish on the street.
I am very poor, have no job, no accommodation, no girlfriend for last 10 Years, I am 37 Years old.
Terror for 10 Years, day after day, they call it show but it is cruel torture, but they accepted it to me and they
finance some idiots to psycho torture me day and night from distance. They must have spend 500 000 Euro for this.
Their show is to fight that I do not succeed in carrier and have no love life.
They found some expert in psycho torture, attacking my intimacy, waking me up, I do not know what is normal sleep for 10 Years.

I have very difficult task to stop this terror. Telepathy do not exists in world of science and they think is Schizophrenia.
Swedish and Norwegian police ignore this but I am sure they know what is going on. Some percent people know me.

Please join this case of tragedy-comic world of brain magic and telepathy and Schizophrenia, join cause causes.com/causes/613571 on facebook.
Please resend information to other,
maybe some day is someone going to have correct info on people working on this and going to call police with names of idiots working on this.
You can save me of life on street under telepathic psycho torture. I am looking for some scientist that wont to make
research on me and if I have confirmed this of some scientist I can get protection of police.
If you have any way to find my ex. Lisa Herne , born in Halmstad, Sweden please tell Lisa to go to police station and tell all
she know about this terror.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2011 :  10:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vinko,

I want to thank you for sharing. I did a Google search and learned that you have shared about your situation on many, many forums:
http://www.google.com/search?q=My+n...start=0&sa=N

Clearly, it is an ongoing quest of yours to get your message out. I guess the main thing I can say is that I read your message, I do feel I understand most of what you are saying, and that I hope you can find some relief from your suffering.

I too have had telepathic experiences, like I was a radio receiver, and a sender. I too have wished that a trained scientist would take me on as a study project, I too have felt harassed at a distance. I know that my body has been moved at a distance by my sympathy for people I have a connection with (although I do not think they intended it). I too have told my story in more than one place. I too have felt that I was the only one of my kind. I too have felt that I should be a celebrity, but that instead I was treated like an idiot. I too have fought against a medical diagnosis of mental illness (for me it was depression).

But I am also different from you. I have learned to protect my own psychic space from intrusion by shifting the "radio waves" I tune in on. I have learned to take action to relieve my own suffering. I have learned to tune into love, and good vibrations. I have never been homeless. I have stayed in my relationship with the woman I married, thanks to her generous love. I meditate daily, and have done so for many years.

Thanks again for sharing. Please feel free to share more here on the "post from telepathico" thread if you so choose.

Bewell

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000