AYP Helpers
 Yoga class
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2006 :  3:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all:

Four weeks ago I signed up for a Hatha Yoga class. At the end of the third week I very gently brought up the subject of AYP and gave a copy of Deep Meditation to a fellow student and a copy to the instuctor.

Today when I arrived at class the instuctor said how much she liked the book and we discussed it for several minutes while most of the other students were listening and some asked me where they could get a copy,to which I replied I had some out in my car. I passes out 6 0r 7 copies of Deep Meditation to the students and a copy of Secrets of Wilder to the instuctor.

The experience for me was somewhat exhilarating,and I really look foward to my next class to get their feedback on the books.

I firmly believe that the Yoga industry is where we should concentrate our marketing efforts and with the soon addition of Spinal Breathing that will really get the attention of Yoga teachers worldwide.

PS: I was careful to give the first copy to the instructor before any of her students so as to not come off like I was trying to steal her studens.

Guy

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2006 :  3:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guy:

Wow! That is terrific. If we could repeat that scenario a few thousand times around the world, I think we'd break through.

I agree, the "yoga industry" is where we need to be. It is a vast field of opportunity for folks to find benefits from AYP.

I still have not found a wholesale distributor that focuses solely on the yoga industry. If anyone knows of one, please do let me know.

Thanks much!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2006 :  5:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Every few months I buy up a bunch of copies of the meditation books. I find if I have them on hand, I can always find somebody to give a copy to. I feel like this is a real nice easy way to help (my friends, AYP, Yogani, the world, etc).
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2006 :  5:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just last night I was at a party, and I don't remember how the topic came up.. but I was telling a couple of ladies about AYP and how Yogani has helped me... they were really interested so I had a few "Deep Meditation" books in the car.. and I gave it to them. 3 weeks back, I was at another party, where we were discussing spirituality.. there too I had talked about AYP.. I did not have the books in my car then, so I could not give it to them. I plan on dropping the books off to these ladies some time soon. I guess I will have to order another set soon...
Go to Top of Page

Nicole

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  4:38:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nicole's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree that the yoga industry is a good place to focus on. I have left copies of the "Deep Meditation" book in a few different yoga studios. Typically yoga studios have an area designated for books and are greatful for donations (hint hint) :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000