Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 The Outpouring of Love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  12:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

My AYP-guru-friend asked me to provide a little more detail about the "Outpouring of Love". Rather than a long technical dissection, which would take an entire book to do it justice, the following associational meanderings are shared:

One tiny dot subsumed by an infinitely-caring tidal wave; while retaining the one tiny dot.

The inability to feel a need for anything, coupled with infinite transformative power.

A high-pressure wave of kindness, capable of blasting apart worlds, that would not disturb a lazily falling feather.

Full passion, without the tiniest pulling away from anything, on any level whatsoever, in conjunction with the absolute surrender of not needing anything you have ever been, created, experienced, suffered or dreamed, throughout endless ages.

When the Ajna merges with Sahasrara as one; when intuition, intellect and bhakti are one, then the transcendant chakra opens.. spilling forth the tidal wave of divine love; embodying the giving of feeling and knowing in equal measure.

When every personal definition, thought, feeling, desire, plan or worry is seen to be pointless, and the nervous system is fully ripened; then the opening occurs.

All past experience is as dirty rags to be discarded. All past practice though essential; but a primitive tool that served a purpose.

After the gateway to the transhuman opens, the exit door swings wide. We do not flee as from a fire. We are already home. We go back to chopping wood and carrying water. We are still as flawed as ever; we are still a work in progress. Yet there is no limit to what we can give, or bottom to be seen in the vast ocean of love-mind.

I have AYP teachings and my AYP-guru-friend to thank, for pointing at the moon's glow.
I have the transformational friction, upon first visting AYP to thank. All things work together for the good of those who love god/not-god.

Still a work in progress, but utterly, utterly amazed.

Your brother,

Kevin

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  09:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kev,

I like your description. Something to shoot for.

Peace & Love,

Jeff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000