Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 At the Doctor's Office
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  12:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I have a health issue that causes me to visit the doctor's office once per month. I'm doing all this walking, and that is helping me lose weight, and I'm hoping that at some point, my health will be
restored.

You all know me by now; absolutely no boundaries whatsoever, when it comes to sharing. I have always felt that was a virtue, but im begining to wonder if I should just make polite noises with no usable
information content like most people do 3/4 of the time. When it comes to understanding people I'm the dimmest bulb in the pack.
How strange that consciousness is my focus.. anything involving the
personality and I'm hopeless. It's only at the heart level and upward that I don't feel like a fool.

But anyway, here is my doctor, a very brilliant man, a very kind man, who is a very rational and concise man.

He asked me about my personal life.. even though he knows that I'm a "character" and will provide 10x more information than he will be comfortable hearing about... ah.. brave souls that invite me to open up..LOL.

Well anyway...all these things just flowed out of me, like honey, so effortless.. I noticed myself speaking to him like an old friend.

Now get this.. I was talking to him about AYP, and how I was planning to encourage its growth in CA. So he asked me what kind of yoga it was, so I explained that a bit.. I also explained that I had come from a kundalni yoga background, and asked if he had ever heard of that. He hadn't. So I explained a fair bit (this in the doctor's office). Here I am, telling my DOCTOR about how kundalini sometimes affects the fibrous connections between skull plates and moves them around! Oh sure, tell your doctor that! Heck, 1/4 of all yoga
practictioners would think me mad.

But he didn't blink. He didn't judge. He took it all in. I mentioned in passing, that there is an absolute barrier that the intellect cannot go past.. that for all we will EVER know, we are all riding on the back of a giant cosmic turtle. I mentioned undifferentiated consciousness.

Again, rather than looking at me like a complete nut, he took it all in and said, "wow, I never thought about that.." he appeared to have been moved.

He then explained that his friends were into yoga and things like that, but he didn't know anything about it... even though he had
lived in India for a while..

Suddenly I'm giving him my email address and the website for AYP,
and telling him that i love him.

Now I'm often telling people that I love them, big dumb old dog that jumps up on people and makes them uncomfortable that I am..

But the experience with my doctor was so precious.. so natural..

I just wanted to share that... I would not object, if this grace would become permanent... I would give anything, for the siddhi of understanding how humans think, (despite missing regions of my brain)
would become mine.. you can keep teleportation, time travel and physical immortality. I want the ability for the love i feel for everyone, to be transmitted to everyone.. and for their suffering and needs and basic humanity to be processed properly inside of me.

I am hopeful.

-Kev

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  02:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann
I want the ability for the love i feel for everyone, to be transmitted to everyone.. and for their suffering and needs and basic humanity to be processed properly inside of me.

The One is famous for setting things up, so that they appear contradictory. They are not. ~ Kevin Cann

Their suffering?

Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  11:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

quote:
Originally posted by kevincann
I want the ability for the love i feel for everyone, to be transmitted to everyone.. and for their suffering and needs and basic humanity to be processed properly inside of me.

The One is famous for setting things up, so that they appear contradictory. They are not. ~ Kevin Cann

Their suffering?

Yah.

I don't feel suffering like other people feel suffering.

I want to feel human suffering WITHIN THE NORMAL CONTEXT

of human suffering, not the way that I feel suffering.

Then I won't push people unnecessarily.

The reason I push people, is that I treat them the way

that I want to be treated. I want to be pushed.

The golden rule DOES NOT WORK; it cannot.

It may statistically work within the normal range;

but it fails spectacularly, for people on the edges.

I suppoes Yogani might say, that with increased spiritual
discernment, working through the Ajna, I might find what
I am seeking.

Well, even if he didn't say that, I'm probably saying that.

That big hunk of spiritual mucus that flew out yesterdy

has me seeing the world differently.

I've been living out of an improperly purified Sahasrara
for a really long time. It's not a good place to live,
when the Ajna is not properly purified.

I feel a sense of calm and control I have not allowed myself
for a very long time. Being attached to drama--ugh. What the
hell have I been thinking?

Do you have anything entertaining to say manigma?

I love listening to you. You are not tame.

-Kevin Cann

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000