Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 the dazzlig sun
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  12:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
please read till the end.this happened last w/e.i rarely masturbate.i went to sleep around 11 then around half an hour later i went into dream stage.i was conscious i was dreaming.....i was dreaming that i am out and determined to have sex....then went to a night...people were coming and going but i did not like any man...then a man appeared (did not see his face only his back) and he had sex with me. he was on top,we had sex on a cold floor of a castle (!)..lollll...i enjoyed it with him then i woke up totally orgasming ,i had my middle finger on my clit,i had a long multi orgasm...then i saw a lovely light like the sun in my ajna chakra and i was in automatic sambhavi...i was thoughtless...the the sun
went...then few seconds later i saw another light ,less bright coming from inside me,moving from down to up till my ajna again.it was a very nice experience...still thoughtless...
then i woke up
and wrote the dream down...
ps1: i am fully aware that it is useless scenery...just wanted to share
ps2:the dazzling sun seemed like the ayp sign without the Om...
ps3:there is this movie called eternal sunshine on the spotless mind....in my case it was momentary sunshine on the thoughtless mind...(also momentary..)

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  9:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

then i saw a lovely light like the sun in my ajna chakra and i was in automatic sambhavi...i was thoughtless...the the sun
went...then few seconds later i saw another light ,less bright coming from inside me,moving from down to up till my ajna again.it was a very nice experience...still thoughtless...
(also momentary..)

Maheshwari, your energy is on the rise.
That you are having spiritual dreams, shows you are moving ahead spiritually.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000