Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Archangel Gabriel vs Amma
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  06:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was browsing through the TV channels when I came across this scene in movie 'Gabriel':

Gabriel (in Human form) was standing by the side of a girl lying on bed. The girl was asleep and looked like a prostitute, drugged and beaten. I guess she was a fallen angel.

Gabriel told her that he is going to fix her and it will hurt a lot.

He took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. The scene became vivid/flashy... as the girl started crying/shouting and dark blood flowed out from her wounds... her face became fresh and all wounds healed up.

It was like an instant purification.

BEAUTIFUL SCENE!!

Reminded me of Amma (The Hugging Mother)

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  6:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  12:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  09:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I watched the whole movie last week. Its beautiful... especially the ending.

In the beginning, Archangel Gabriel crash lands on Earth... a boy with blue eyes.

Like a new born baby, his body tries to adjust itself with the new gravity, new world, new environment.

He finds it difficult to breathe... he chokes... his throat, ears, senses try to re-adjust. He is in pain, wounds/stigmata's form up on him and get healed up.

He tries to stand up, balance and walk... but falls a few times and then walks away finally.

Awesome scene !!

And I loved this quote from the bad guy:

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.
~ Sammael

Marvelous!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000