New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

L. Zavier

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  5:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit L. Zavier's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

This one is the best:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...46270&type=1

Wow! i found this link last night after i asked the question in the other thread.

what an amazing man. TRULY a man of GOD.

i know nothing of Sufism, nothing of the Sheikh, but his photo had a strong impact on me.

fire in my spine and neck and various parts of my body. magnetism pulling at me like gravity, around my head and around my heart.

after waking up today, i can still feel the presence in my heart.

it was a very real transmission that took place. i found myself staring at his photo for about 30 minutes, and a tear rolled down my cheek. i wasn't even emotional, but a tear came out anyway.

his presence is still with me, very strong. i think it's here to stay.

please, i would like to know more about this man. is there a book or a website that shares his teachings?

i have a sat guru, and i am very happy with him as well. but i honor EVERY great master that has touched me in this life, and this man has definitely touched me.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  02:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am sorry but there are no websites... This is a traditional path where they don't like publicity so much... The picture you saw is from a facebook group which is restricted by our path. The sheikh have told everyone not to publicize the path... Yet still, some people just go ahead and do it like I am doing here... We do it not for publicity, there's nothing for us to gain from that... We just do it like what's Yogani is doing here. It's just for sharing and helping uplift others.

If you want to get in touch with a middle man on the path. You may contact me in private.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

L. Zavier

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  2:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit L. Zavier's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
fair enough, my friend. as i said, i already have a sat guru, and i am very happy with him. i would just be a tourist observing your tradition, and i wouldn't want to dishonor the wishes of your sheikh.

all the same, though, his power and radiance flows through that photograph with an impressive intensity.

thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  2:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  02:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to be fair, It's best to say that I am out of the game. These guys are the real deal and all but my heart is just not there. If someone wants a traditional guru disciple relationship with a suffi master I'll gladly point him towards Yassine and provide his contact info. He can send me an email.

Peace [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  03:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the thing is that in the end sufis nowadays bring the seeker back to their religion ie islam...whereas some seekers like myself dont want to practice any religion...none...
i dont know why sufis nowdays are like that...Rumi and Ibn Arabi for instance would never tell the seeker that one should practice islam...
Yaasine will lead the seeker to the Truth that is for sure but the seeker who is not religious can not walk that specific path...
personally i am not religiously inclined at all so i will stick to yoga , vedanta and most importantly bhakti which is the Heart basis of any spiritual seeking
Go to Top of Page

temessekyassine

Sweden
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  1:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit temessekyassine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beloveds.

Do you have any idea why you presume that Ibn Al-arabi, Rumi & Rabiaa didn't oblige their seekers to follow any specific Religion!!

This presumption is illusory in realty; those who review the biography of Ibn Al-arabi & Rumi realizes how Radical were they in their approach; and how they directed seekers to pray, fast & all the Islamic acts of worship, no matter how much their apparent sayings & poems contained absolute freedom.

The seeker has to realize when surrendering to a realized master "Not every realized being is a master" that he is obeying the master & not the religion or else.

The religion of the seeker is to love the master & follow his guidance; This is true devotion "Bhakti", this is what seekers lack.

The Master isn't following a model, the Master is not stuck in any of the traditions .. The Saint-master is the manifestation of the inner truth ..and the master is a doctor , and an alchemist ..
so by giving you a medical prescription that relates to your condition that doesn't mean that the doctor uses it personally.

Seekers claim devotion, but they know not devotion nor have they ever tasted it.

I shall give you an example to wake you up:

A beloved who took over your soul & heart, between you tow a distance prevails & tow ways.
One way at the end of it you witness the beloved standing waiting, This first way may be called Islam, Christianity, Judaism, hinduism , taoism , Yoga ... whatever the name is, walking this path is devoid of any pleasure as it is not suitable to the Ego under so many pretexts .
The other way is twisted with no clear end, but you know it ends with your beloved too, it is a path full pf people, pleasures & desires, it is the way of illusion & worldly pleasures.

Both ways are connected & could lead you in the same place, but by just confusion & hesitation arising within you in choosing either way is a sign of only one thing:

You are not sincere in your devotion, you lack Bhakti. !

Because a sincere devotee by just glimpsing his beloved will glide & race to Him, neglecting any label or form of the way. The moment the devotee's eyes were laid on his beloved wont let go until reaching him; Even asking him about the way he wont be able to convey it to you. As he wasn't on the way but he was with his beloved all way long.

Devotion is to be blind in love & to posses the tow wings of longing.

We say: Those who practice walks & those who long flys.

Edited by - temessekyassine on Mar 07 2012 4:17:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  1:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear,

Rumi and Ibn Arabi walked the same path as Yassine. You know how much Yassine is open... His path (sufi Islam) is what lead him to where he is. So you can't blame him for wanting to share it with others or for considering it the best approach to God. I've seen what Yassine really is and I can't deny what I experienced in his presence.

Ibn Arabi and Rumi have left the same legacy behind as you well know, and those from their lineage in Turkey and Syria follow the path of sufi Islam as well.

I love Yassine a lot and all my sufi brothers and sisters and Sheikh Belgacem (Praised be his secret). They are very beautiful beings. But my heart isn't into practicing any form of religion. I've pushed myself enough already. The result is good but I can't continue on pushing in something where my heart is not.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  1:28:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just saw your post dear Yas. We cross posted

Edited by - Ananda on Mar 07 2012 1:29:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  5:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's one hell of an edit dear Yas

I think it's cruel to judge the way you do, not calling us true bhaktas. You don't know what each of us have been through or are still going through. In the end, each person's own relation with God is very personal and neither you or any sheikh or master have the right to have the final saying on the matter. The best of it all is that I don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone Only to God.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  04:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Brother Sri Yassin;

Pranams.

I haven't been here for a while.Only to come here today & see this post by you.

I welcome you!

It was God's will that we didn't meet as when you were in Lebanon,I was taken to Tiru.

In Tiru,I went to lot of satsangs & met almost every guru over there.Although I highly enjoyed these satsangs,the connection was not there.Inside I told God:"God!you brought me all the way here to attend some psycho-therapy ,self -help type of meeting.I don't want relief on the mental level...I want You"....None was satisfying!

On my last week over there,I decided not to attend any more satsangs & to spend the rest of the days in the presence of Sri Ramana in the shrine & the mountain.

Then one day in the Ashram,my eyes met someone's...I instantly felt a stab in the heart and an ongoing twisting pain...but I was not going to put my eyes down as I had instant understanding ...this is it!He's the one that has what I need!

We had a little chat or actually he spoke as I was utter-less in his presence & to my joyful surprise,he told me I can visit his house anytime I wish after 10 a.m .

As I was thoughtless in his presence...I didn't even ask who he's :D...only to know later from my friend that he was Sri Ganesan [Ramana's Grand nephew]

Later on,I had the privilege of meeting & sitting one-to-one with brother Sri Ganesan few times. In the beautiful presence of his,every particle of my being was vibrating with joy & happiness.

On a side note,anyone's planning to go to Tiru,I highly recommend to go and meet this beautiful Love being.

I've been given an unpublished book of Sadhana by Sri Ganesan.When I was hoping for some advanced spiritual practices,the book concentrates mainly on self-descipline,detachment from the world of form & developing discrimination to what's real and not real...
Honestly speaking,my ego doesn't like what's in the book all the time...I throw it away couple of times ,only to come back to it few days later.As I totally trust if not this Love being Sri Ganesan can lead my way in the mean time,then none can!

As my Self recognized Sri Ganesan the moment I saw him...I know that sooner or Later "I" come back to you Sidi Yassin.

Till then...

All Fond Love;

Namat
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  09:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beloved Namat,
Just like you, it's been a while since my last visit to this web.
i simply felt like saying this..
i was touched by your sharing.. by the innocence of the heart that is being expressed here
like you said once, only light sees light..
so i would like to say.. you are what you see..
in Ramana's grand nephew, in Yassine..in..in..it is you!
Yassine's light is Ramana's light..is Namat's light.. light is light..

''I know that sooner or Later "I" come back to you Sidi Yassin.''

let it be:

''I now come to you Sidi Yassin'' :)

where else can you be anyway :D

forgive my foolishness

hug
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  1:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet sis Swaha [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

I was told while in Tiru, I shall meet someone for the final decision & I won't be able to resist ...:)

"Lokol Ajal ketaab"

Yassin,Ganesan,Ramana exist in my Heart,where else can He be?

Hug

Love,
Namat

Go to Top of Page

gatito

United Kingdom
179 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  1:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swaha

...like you said once, only light sees light..

So true!
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  06:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gatito

quote:

...like you said once, only light sees light..

So true!

HAHA!

Swaha!that was when someone was complimenting I'm beautiful etc etc...I was telling you indirectly that once one identifies with the light,it's next to impossible to identify with this body :)

All is good,nothing happens except when the appointed time arrives [lokel Ajal ketaab]

Salam...back to my God,myself & I.

>_________________________________________
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  09:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:) it IS impossible to be identified to body anymore

love to you! and see you soon inchallah
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  03:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What one yearns deeply in heart it manifests so does the seeking of spiritual when one yearn very dearly one meets the right person.

For me too I feel I can related to all the religion and dont have aversion to any.For spirituality the soul is beyond religion..

May all the True Seekers attain THAT whatever That may be..

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  04:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Guys;

It doesn't seem I'm going anywhere anymore.

What I experienced last night after a little regular argument with ananda and little self enquiry was... emptiness.no me,no Ananda,no Yassin...just scenarios happening.
It was ugly,nothing close to the romantic union idea with the divine I had in mind...lost my identity and the energy in the head added to the drifting.

looking back at it today,I'm not sure I like it.

Still doing practices though...why? I don't know :S

.this comes to mind from Shakespeare's Tempest now:

We are such stuff..As dreams are made on; and our little life Is rounded with a sleep.

Edited by - Delara on Mar 19 2012 06:17:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  02:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
These last few days I've been thinking a lot of Yassine and my sheikh. This separation than continuity with them and wild and extreme decisions on my behalf concerning this path. I must admit that the failure to follow through till the end is from my part. The path is the way the path is and it has been so for hundreds of years maybe much more and I agreed to enter it in the first place and then I wanted to change the path because some of it's elements didn't suit me. Talk about ego.

The failure is on my behalf, I admit so. I wasn't courageous enough to follow through till the end. I said once I am ready to walk on broken glass in order to realize God. Well apparently I am not.

We fall in love with the light and not the enlightened one as Yassine once told me. But I've realized that the light have a plan for us and it's us who resist the flow or let it... And no matter how much we succeed, fail, fall, rise up it always picks us up again gently. Welcoming us always.

Admitting what I just did doesn't mean I will be back on the path like I used to. I simply cannot follow a strict set of codes and disciplines, it's a weakness from my behalf and I admit that but this is my constitution and I can't work against my own nature. I've tried and failed at it miserably and it's been really hard for the few months it lasted... I will only keep on practicing the great name of God when it calls me from withing as it's been doing recently and incorporate it with my meditation and inquiry practice.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  03:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
speaking for myself and off course eveybody is free to do what he/she wants ...i prefer to stick to one practice (ayp) ...instead of going back and forth between different practices although all these practices (without exceptions ) are perfectly valid...
just my 2 cents
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  03:48:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And that's the right way to go dear...
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  04:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Speaking for myself, I've figured out that the connection with Yassin is not something that can be cut.As long as there's love ,that connection is on.

& although his energy manifestation is related to horror over here but it's always in a comic way.So later on I find myself crying & laughing in the same time...that's why I mentioned I'm a ready case for institution.

Like lately in dream,I heard him telling me"you are awareness & not what're going to see or feel,O.K?" & the moment I replied"yes,O.k" the horror started
He's very compassionate

I feel He doesn't like me speaking about that for there's a clear message to be silent in dream.So everytime I speak there's pain.
Call it ego-I don't care-But once there's no more horror trying to shut me up then I might consider remaining silent

Love

Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  04:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tell me about codes and disciplines that i cannot ''tolerate'' :)
well.. i found out that this resistance has nothing to do with nothing but the fear of letting go completely.
to drop allllll this head and the knowledge/knowing it has gathered.
Horror movie? YES! i LOVE horror movies, Namat! :D
especially when it is coupled with laughter !

if this way, the sufi way, is about suicide, i take it all.
if this way is about losing my mind, i take it all.
if this way is about disciplines and codes, i take it all.
if this way is about alllll that i have ever feared, i take it all.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  05:33:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

tell me about codes and disciplines that i cannot ''tolerate'' :)
well.. i found out that this resistance has nothing to do with nothing but the fear of letting go completely.
to drop allllll this head and the knowledge/knowing it has gathered.
Horror movie? YES! i LOVE horror movies, Namat! :D
especially when it is coupled with laughter !

if this way, the sufi way, is about suicide, i take it all.
if this way is about losing my mind, i take it all.
if this way is about disciplines and codes, i take it all.
if this way is about alllll that i have ever feared, i take it all.

Bow to your Bhakti Swaha....

however,I still feel there must be another way less extreme.
Enough horror & action in physical realm already La? I just want peace.

Love you
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  05:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i have no bhakti.. not even an inch of bhakti !
i just dropped the questions, doubts, etc because like you, i want peace.
cutting one's head cannot be done half half.
forgive my harsh words, but i am not fond of sugar coating..
:)

PS: but i still love chocolate
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000