Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Inner movement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  3:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody;
I've encountered body movement since i've started meditation.However lately it's not my body that's moving.It's more like an imaginary body I have that's moving inside me mainly forward and backward in a certain rhythm.
By the time I finish meditation,my face is flushed...I think my head is overheating cause my body especially my hands stay cold as usual... all time all seasons!
any ideas what's going on.
thanx in advance :)

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 01 2011 1:23:12 PM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  4:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delara,

I think what you are experiencing is the subtle body.Its beyond and more subtle than the physical body. All kind of movements like this in diferent planes of existence are possible when we do spiritual practices like dm.They are automatic movements or kriyas.
The heat and cold in diffrent areas of your body are a normal thing and its caused by prana running trough your nervous system.

Seems that you are sensitive.Enjoy and let it go!

Edited by - miguel on Mar 29 2011 4:09:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  04:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You wanna try something fun? When you get to the rest period after your practices, esp. when you have felt your subtle or energy body moving independently of your physical body, put on head-phones and listen to music - your subtle body will totally rock to it whilst your physical body just sits 'frozen' there. Cool !!
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2011 :  07:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks miguel for ur feedback.good to know there's subtle body
SeySorciere sounds good!will try next time,thanx
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  02:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Delara,

rest first as is advised after practices without any add on because we don't wanna risk turning the resting of the nervous system into stimulating it by something like music.

Yu may enjoy music like SeySorciere suggested after your rest period...

Just my 2 Liras

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  07:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda;
that what i did actually :)
I'm open for suggestions...thank you both
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  07:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  08:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
when you have felt your subtle or energy body moving independently of your physical body, put on head-phones and listen to music - your subtle body will totally rock to it whilst your physical body just sits 'frozen' there. Cool !!

haha..great!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  11:10:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Delara,

As for your experience first and above all it's just scenery don't dwell too much on the symptoms of purification. Second it's very common and sometimes you will experience it in many different forms including an out of the body experience or as another form (i.e an angelic one). From what you shared here I think that this is your aura expanding (because of the Ojas) which says that good things are happening

But the overheating in the head is a sign for you to self pace a little and be careful.

Onwards!

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  12:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the overheat in the head is not happening anymore...but the inner movement is stronger n in different ways...
As for the self pace no worries for I'm over active n from what I'm feeling during the day nothing but good seems to be happening

thanx dearest for ur continuos support n advice!
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  1:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  1:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  02:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Delara
dont dwell on the physcial experiences you have...all those "unsual" stuff are a distraction...Not the Self...ask yourself instead who is there in the first place to experience?
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  03:06:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  03:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks dear Maheswari and don't worry about Delara, she knows all about self inquiry and discrimination between what's true or false.

Here at AYP we take on all what is available (gradual and direct approach techniques) to attain peace and we continue at it even after attaining what has to be attained... When one is deep into practices like dear Delara, it helps out to give a clear explanation to the yogic experiences he's going through in order to let go of them... Again a paradox I know ;-) but as dear old Yoganiji says wherever there is a paradox then the thing must be right!

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  04:34:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx 4 pointing this out...
sorry Delara
i am gona make a similar post on the mudra support forum...hehehe ..another paradox...
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  1:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries dear maheswari I'm open for opinions and suggestions.
ur valuable comments are always welcomed.
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  03:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Delara
maybe "my" comments are not that valuable after all...hehehe
too much chitchat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000