New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  07:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am in for november
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  12:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

No - I will have to work in November in order to make it there in December. Bread on the table and all that ya know :)

Much love Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  08:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would've been great if you could make it to the retreat

Thanks for the feedback[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  06:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ananda,

(1) I wanted to visit Cesar but it seems he is not in Tiruvannamalai these days...I had reached out to the email ids in Gurusfeet website but did not hear from him. Do you have any info on his availability in Tiru?

(2) Also, pls provide any contact info for Ganesan at Ramanashram. I would like to attend his satsang next time when i visit Tiru.

(3) My friend is a disciple of Saradamma (disciple of Lakshmananswamy). He could only meet her after almost 8 - 9 months after he started visiting her ashram...he used to sit at the ashram gate and medidate. It seems she expects a certain amount of cleansing to be done before she meets people. I tried sitting at the gate couple of times but could not meet her.

Also, my friend informed that Lakshmanaswamy does not give any public darshans anymore. FYI.

Thanks,
Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  07:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing about Lakshmanaswamy and Saradamma, as for Cezar and Ganesan I am sorry but I can't help you with what you ask. I thinking around at Manna's caffe while you're there will help a lot.

love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  09:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste:

Here is more on Matru Sarada and Lakshmanswamy

http://mathrusrisarada.org/

and a blog article:

http://brokenyogi.blogspot.com/2009...-sarada.html

Regards,
Hemanth
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  10:49:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx Heman
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  1:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ohhhhh when will i go there?
2 gurus make me smile (to the ears ) whenever i look at their pictures...Swami Chidananda of divine life society and Ramana Maharshi..........
remembered Muruganar...".may Your Feet be over my head"
om namah sivaya
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000