AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Why am I In this place, at this time?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  6:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am one of the members of the AYP Support Forum. The time is recorded on the message in Eastern Standard time. I am writing from Baltimore, Maryland, USA. I do twice daily AYP's, and I did them today. I would like to support others who want practice support. Why do I practice? It is what I do. But why? It is what we do? Is that true? Why? To share grace. What grace? Extraordinary divine grace, is what it is called in Catholic circles. What do you mean by divine? Did you not say that divinity is myth? Yes, it is a code word for a change in neurobiology. My neurobiology? Ours? Nature's? I do not know who's it is. But it is. So what is so great about the change? Experiencing it as what Yogani calls the marriage of pure bliss consciousness and ecstatic conductivity. Are you experiencing that now? Yes? Is that true now? Really?

Be

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  7:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am here to serve and to be served? Really? To be served? Are you being served? Yes, by this blank space, by this community of AYP Members, I am being served. Who is serving? Is Yogani serving? Is the web serving? Are all the other members serving? Is our most needy member serving? Am I serving myself? NO, no I. Then who? I try. But have I done anything good? Good? Good? What is good ultimately? No, not I. The good happens.

Be
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000