Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I feel awful on holidays
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2011 :  10:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm convinced this has something to with collective conciseness. I felt awful today, way too much energy and lots of irritabilty then I remembered it was valentines day. I have absolutely no life at the moment so I wasn't stressed or anything.

I remember earlier in February I had a really bad with racing thoughts and what not and later I found out it was Chinese new year. Not to mention also felt awful on Christmas and thanks giving.

Do you think there is a lot of stressed people on holidays and it effects you even if you're not into the holiday?

I know how kabablah talks about how collective conciseness is the environment you can't see.

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  12:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
is valentine's day a holiday? news to me...

seriously, though, there might be a little something to that but i wouldn't put a lot of stock in it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000