Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 The K's back-rethink my previous overload
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2011 :  3:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear ones,

I guess I just wanna share with you a kundalini episode last night and what I learned from it here:)

I had several major kundalini(energy, if you think they are not kundalini) episodes before. All of they were intense, creating a lot of fireworks. the episode last night, however, was mild. Instead of a concentrated wave, or fountain or current, I just feel the whole body is filled with this warm air-like energy, from chest to feet.

This was so because, I think, I have opened root and lower back to some extent. The energy now can go down the lower back to hip and legs without encountering major blockage. The previous situation of mine, in contrast, is like energy like water being held in the damn of my upper body, not being able to flow down smoothly. The condensing and blocking of energy, besides my sensitivity, was one of the major cause of my previous overloads. This is particularly so when the lower part of the body, through which the energy goes down to be grounded, are blocked.

Hopefully with more opening in the lower body, overload intensified by the particular matrix of the blockage here, won't be as bad as before:)

Phil
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000