Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 hearing voices
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

psychicexplorer

USA
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  8:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit psychicexplorer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I went through a period of my life where I heard voices in my mind. They were distinctly separate from what I could would consider mine or my self to be. I read an earlier post and was surprised how similar their experience was in terms of what they were hearing. ( http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=4329#4329 )
I am curious about the topic of hearing voices and how it relates to Deep Meditation. I like how deep meditation is supposed to increase inner silence. Does anyone know if Deep Meditation helps people that may be hearing voices? As far as what may have caused it, I have had an explosive kundalini experience prior to the voices so I can only assume that may have contributed. Are voices merely a symptom of purification?

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  04:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also heard voices for about 2-3 weeks when my Kundalini awakened. The voices were stupid and senseless talk.

Its due to imbalance of chakras or impurity. Something opens up that should not. If you are not with a master then Grounding and Prayer become essential when Kundalini awakens.

A hindu priest performed Rudra Abhisek for me and it fixed me up instantly. The voices were gone forever.

I guess the voices were of elementals.

Sometimes these elementals appear during meditation. They are strange figures, some with long teeth, big faces, some with three heads, some with faces on the belly, some without flesh and skin, etc. They are inhabitants of Bhuvar Loka. They are Bhutas. They are supposed to be the attendants of Lord Siva. They have terrifying forms. They do not cause any harm at all. They simply appear on the stage. They come to test your strength and courage. They can do nothing. They cannot stand before a pure, ethical aspirant. Repetition of Om or your Guru Mantra will throw them at a distance. One should not fear at all. It is only their mental creation. A coward is absolutely unfit for the spiritual line. Destroy fear. Develop courage. Be bold.
~KUNDALINI YOGA by SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA

Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  2:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been through an experience of hearing voices. deep meditation is a broad based form of cleansing and i feel in my experience when practiced in the long term gets rid of the impurities which the voices are.

I have found that prayer is an important aspect of focusing your energy on identifying a voice and asking your guru (mine is Jesus Christ) to help guide the spirit to the right place.

deep meditation will stabilize your kundalini and generally allow you to withstand your voices with greater strength.

practising mindfulness can be good for getting rid of voices, you simply touch the spirit or voice with your mindful awareness.

I went to see a shaman and i found it got rid of quite few spirits.

in addition i found a book called ascension through orbs which has a number of ascended masters documented in it, you can connect with them and ask them to begin working on the voices.

setting goals and being careful who you speak to is important.

when you hear a voice you must greet it and love it, that way your developing your love for the voices which will dislodge them.

i have been purifying my voices fo four years it's been a massiv undertaking.

mine was caused by a massive premature crown opening.

the most important aspect is to connect with as many divine energies as possible, such as healing energies of the earth, sun moon, Archangels of the judo christian faith. ascended masters, Saints.

This way you can be sure inbetween meditation you are still making progress.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000