Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 Siddhasana and samayama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  3:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

I was sitting outside my practices yesterday enjoying the sexual stimulation sitting in Siddhanasana, when I had the realisation that I really Was in the fountain of ecstacy!!! described in the lesson on Siddhasana because it was so much more than simple sexual stimulation. It went way beyond that. Ecstacy! I was sitting in escatic bliss, (with no orgasm) just delightful pleasure! I was aware of a spot, or dot,that seemed to be the source of the ecstatic bliss. It´s difficult to put into words, but I "see" this "dot" where this pleasure eminates from, and it´s some where deep in my pelvis. It seemes to me that I can sit like this forever, any where, in front of people, and they won´t have a clue as to what I am doing,experiencing/feeling at the moment!!! (kind of like an inside joke!) to be in Siddhasasana, the fountain of ecstacy.

Another thing is about my samyama practice: I am experiencing the fruits of abundance in my life now so much so that yesterday I fell to my knees in thanking God and my Ishta I was so humbled.

Love,peace and light,
nirmal

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  6:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How lovely my dear!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  6:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reading about your experience brings Joy to my heart, nirmal. Thank you.

In some way, this is the beginning of a very beautiful time in your life. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy the fruits of Yoga.

Much Love to you
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  09:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you both for your kind words,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  09:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti and cosmic,

Do you "see" the "dot" or space I was referring to?

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  5:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't "see" it, but feel what you are saying... it is in the second chakra... that is the source of a lot of energy for me too.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  5:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal, I don't "see" much of anything. My experience is more blissful than ecstatic, and not very visual at all. The ecstasy I do feel is generalized in the spine, anything location-specific is from the heart up.

It sounds wonderful! Hope you enjoy it

Love [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000