Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Regarding Holding Back (PC Muscles Exercise)...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2011 :  12:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends !

I am a follower of Bhakti Yoga. But I am slightly inclined to Tantra also. And when I joined this forum, I found that I can know better about Tantra when I read few articles by "Yogani" and other posts from members.

I want to know about PC muscle exercise. (Holdback and Blocking)

Here I want to clarify that according to me, to realize god, the Bhakti Yoga is the best as there is no risk in that and that is the purest path where the devotee is emotionally attached to god and he always and always thinks only of god. He purifies his heart, his mind and his soul while devoting himself completely for god. One can defeat lust, anger, hatred, jealously, passion, ambitions, greed, proud and all impurities of mind SIMPLY following the path of a true devotee. ( I follow this path from hearth as I have firm belief in it.)

So, I am honestly speaking that I do not see Tantra as my path for spiritual progress (it may be so but I do not see it that way because I follow Bhakti Yoga). I just want to learn Tantra because I may get married in future. And I always want to apply Tantra techniques to boost the sexual relationship with my wife. (That is also a part of spirituality to make your wife happy in every aspect of married life)

That is why I want to know more about PC muscles.

1. Does PC muscles (Hold-back and Blocking) really helpful in sex and does it really gives control over ejaculation and thus saving life force ?
2. Does PC muscles exercise can be done at anytime or just at the time of urinating ? Is it harmful to do it anytime or there is specific time for that ?
3. Should the sex organ be fully erected at the time of doing PC muscle exercise ? (Because I use to do Root Lock anytime when I am free and I am sitting somewhere and that time my penis is not fully erected.
4. When I practice PC muscle exercise with full erection, I get small transparent emission. Is it normal for everyone ? Is it a loss ?

Please give proper guidance. (I use to do few Asanas and Bandhas along with muscular exercise and few Pranayama.)

Regards.

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  6:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

just a quick answer (have to go to bed):

1. Yes, it can provide control over ejaculation or even orgasm itself, if you learn it properly. It is possible to completely stop, or even reverse an orgasm that is already in progress.

2. I recommend learning to control all the deep lodged abdominal ad pelvic muscles if you want good results. This is in my experience most effectively achieved by Pilates method training.
3. You learn to control your pelvic floor muscles at any time, erect or not erect.
4. This is probably pre-seminal fluid. It is normal during sexual arousal and you don't need to be worried with it.

Check out this thread on Blocking male orgasm with pelvic contraction.

Im off to bed now
Go to Top of Page

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  02:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mimirom !

Thanks for your explanation. Well...when I urinate, I start doing Root lock and Abdominal lock. Then I try to stop urine and succeed. Then I again start the flow of urine. And when I feel that urine has reached to my penis (urethra) and I try to squeeze anal sphincter and perineum and public bone (at the start of penis), I find that urine drops are coming out.

So, I want to ask if it is normal and I will be able to re-absorb the urine (and the same way Semen at the time of sexual intercourse) with time or I have to correct my PC exercise. (I mean I am not getting it well and I do not have any personal teacher for this, what I do is by reading online).

And yes, I use to do Root Lock and Abdominal Lock anytime when I feel comfortable (when I am free and relaxed). So doing it many times is OK or harmful ?

Regards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000