Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energy "shivers" up the spine?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  01:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone had the same experience as me? is so please comment.

Every time I look at something beautiful, hear a wonderful song or a piece of music, I get these "shivers" up my spine, starting from the base and ussually ends at the neck or the nose (nose when I am really sad and feel like crying, example, after seeing a 9/11 video with the people burning alive.....) It clearly feels like Kundalini energy and makes me feel blissful for a few seconds/minutes every time that happens. The shivers only last for a second or two, and I was wondering if it is possible to prolong these sensations?
I noticed you have to be perfectly sincere when expressing these emotions otherwise the shiver will not happen, you cannot fake it basically, seems like the Kundalini can read right mind, body and soul.

Finally, does anyone know if this is the energy going up the Sushuma channel?

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  04:53:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scorpio,

It is prana moving up the sushumna nadi. Gradually, as kundalini expands, it becomes stronger and more continuous.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  05:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ah great thanks, this to me is pure bliss, I would love to experience this for longer periods of time ;)
Go to Top of Page

_Yogi_

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2011 :  04:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get that. Music that you really love is the easiest way to experience it. It happens by becoming absorbed in the experience. You can even experience that bliss through pain, any experience. For me its an explosion in the power chakra, when my nadis where less purified I could feel that explosion clearly but now it just seems to shoot up from around there. It can come from the first chakra too or the center of your brain just explodes with bliss. Ive been experiencing this multiple times a day for years. I started recording them in a journal and experienced multiple ones every day for the last half a year before I stopped counting, it felt like it became an attachment. There is nothing wrong with them its just I felt like I was trying to count them and experience more of them instead of properly channeling my energy at times.

Edited by - _Yogi_ on Nov 20 2011 05:50:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2011 :  10:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes that is just prana moving up sushumna.

It can be very powerful sometimes! Sometimes i wonder what happens to all that prana because it's just shooting out through the crown and the hands and heart.
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  06:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Scorpio,

Sounds like you are doing great with the Bliss!

To me, there is but one energy. The prana, shakti prana and shakti kundalini. Here is a link you might like:

swamij.com/shakti.htm

nirmal

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000