Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Struggling to see golden ring/star
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2010 :  3:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have a consistent practice going on, but I am struggling to see the infamous golden ring/star. I can do kechari mudra with YMK just fine. There must be some sort of trick that I am not getting. How dark does the room need to be? Is that the trick?

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2010 :  7:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

I have a consistent practice going on, but I am struggling to see the infamous golden ring/star. I can do kechari mudra with YMK just fine. There must be some sort of trick that I am not getting. How dark does the room need to be? Is that the trick?

Hi AlwaysOn,

I'm pretty sure that it's consistent spinal breathing (aka kriya pranayama) that's the key.

Do you practice spinal breathing, twice daily?

If so, for how long?

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2010 :  10:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1.5 hour, once a day
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  1:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As Kirtanman says, there is no trick, just a progression of the pracices. In earlier stages, it may look more like an energy cloud (kind of like lightning hidden behind storm clouds). Sometimes, it is also blueish.

Try not to look for it, flow the energy to your third eye and let go.

Namaste, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  1:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't worry about it, just practice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000