Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 when life noise are becoming mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

schtroumpsolis

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  4:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit schtroumpsolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi every one, i havent been here in a while.Mantra as i understand it are sound, phrases,vowels and other sound that are use to induce certain state of conciousness. old rajayoga text say that fire,water or any living things have their own mantra. i'm at a stage where everyday sound are becoming mantra! Poeple's voices,alarmclock tiking, dog barking, anything,at anytime can zap me into serious conductivity and bliss for that matter but also serious sickness.there a woman i know that put me in throwup mode the second i hear her voice.so all is not bliss and fun!My question is :can i control this process somehow? For a while i thought it had something to do with temple chakra opening up ...the answers are not easy to find on such a subject. Clues anyone?

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  11:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are you doing twice daily deep meditation? That would be the best thing to help.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2010 :  07:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, you can do something about it.

Get into a structured practice of some kind if you have not already done so. When you have a gift, if you don't train it by some structured practices, it can become a curse.

If you have not already done so, read from here and look into deep meditation.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

schtroumpsolis

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  7:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit schtroumpsolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks to both of you. Patenjali sutra's are exactly what triggered the <all sounds are mantra >events. Extasy,bliss, cosmic love and all that is great,i also think there is a time and place for everything.i dont live on a mountain top somewhere, ii live with poeple around me.
To be frank i fear that it will be like when i was 15 and cound'nt stop to be submerge by the emotions and thoughts of peoples around me. And when i say around me ,i mean ;the neiberhood,the whole town and more whether it's 10 thousand or 1 million poeples plus all cats and dogs+++...no kidding, this was absolute hell 365/24/7.
on the other hand i see benefit to that. in a healing practice, to be able to channel the energie back for healing would be a great asset because the level of energie is huge to say the least. i need to be able to shut it off for my peace of mind, be able to rest, to know i wont go nuts by overstimulations or go down in flame!
often yogani talks about pacing ourself. if i turn into a mantrasmurf 24/7 where the pacing will come from?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000