Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Question about Energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  03:10:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So I've posted here before, and I've been just living my day to live. And I feel like there is energy constantly flowing through me in all directions at all times. I do the mantras, I know how to calm myself, but it seems as if the energy just always wants to be active. It's not painful or unpleasant, but it is a strange sensation I guess. I'm wondering if this is a bad thing, if I should/need to do something to do stop it, what the effects of this on my body, and anything else. I really appreciate it, thanks :)

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  04:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mstromberg,

It's not a bad thing. It is prana beginning to awaken in your body. The best thing you can do is give it some direction. Daily meditation, combined with some pranayama is the most effective method. That way the energy will begin to rise up through your body, and transform your life and the lives of everyone around you.

If you have not done so yet, you can start reading the instructions from here:

http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

All the best

Christi
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  02:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mstromberg
...it seems as if the energy just always wants to be active.

How is your sleep? Do you get proper sleep?
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  4:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've always slept very strange hours me entire life, so it's just as it always is. I usually just wait forever to sleep. My sleep is uninterrupted, though. I don't wake up or anything.

I've posted before how radically this has changed my life, and what I've learned is that this energy has always surrounded me, like a ball of messy light, around me my whole life. In the past year this energy surrounding me was "shot" into me like an injection, and recently I had become more aware of it's presence. This post is basically seeking ways to understand the nature of this power, and how to control it.

I am a cigarette smoker. The other I was lying in bed, and my lungs were feeling pretty weezy. I imagined a white light in a sphere form inside of my body, and I started moving it up and around, anywhere I could. I would gain goosebumps on parts of my skin when it moved past. I "put" this light then into my lungs. I imagined how they were full of gunk, and started to spin this light orb within my lungs, moving it in all directions, using the light to carve the darkness. As I chose dfferent spots to "clear" I felt my breathing become completely uncluttered. I did this for about 30 minutes until I felt completely cleansed. As the past few days have gone by, I've been doing this same process, and it takes much less time. It's like dropping a bomb inside of your body, and then grabbing it at it's ends while it's exploding, and pulling it over everything like a sheet. Then I push in the middle of it once it is spread, and it shoots it everywhere, think Water and Electricity as one spreading everywhere I so choose.

Is this all in my mind? Or am I doing something right in terms of controlling this energy? I've gone from feeling like nonstop buzzing everywhere, to a proportioned glowing "hum" that is all throughout my body. I feel as if I'm almost not even walking on the ground, like I'm aware of the space that exists between my foot and the earth, and walking on that instead.

Any insight? Thank you :)
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  4:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey bro,

as Christi said, you need to develop a suite of practices that you can rely on. This will give direction to the process, and naturally, some input on what happens.

Things will change day to day, and will have to learn to balance things out. Everything moves, including the seasons and the tides. Nothing is ever static.

So while living that balance through the ever changing dream of life, also focus on linear development. You can do this through your practice, and eventually through every thing you do.

Intent is everything, so your intention to clean your lungs or whatever will actually be doing something. This world is a dream, it is not solid even though it appears to be. Intention and attention go a long way.

Best wishes to you!
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  2:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If your looking to explain the energy using scientific terms, it is basically very simple, the energy is just the bioelectricity conducted via the water in every cell in your body, we are more than 70% water (Same as the Earth, fascinating coincidence) The fact that the energy can be directed to certain parts of the body is also easily expplainable, very recently some research was done on a new type of particle called the neutrino, it exists just underneath the molecular level and the exciting thing is neutrinos react to consciousness, example tests were done, if the scientist expected them to be there, neutrinos would appear in the exact spot they were focusing on, if not, the neutrinos would not be there. This proves that people who are aware of this energy can direct it at will and also that there is some underlying intelligent energy that binds all matter together, I call this "God" This energy can be used for many purposes such as healing, depending on the intention of the perceiver. I am also a smoker and have tried the same method as you, with less satisfying results, but I will try again, seems very interesting to me thank you for sharing your experience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000