AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Easy and powerful self inquiry tool (it works).
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  1:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This evening i was reading Gangaji and worried about my own personal issues also.

Then i left the book on the bed and then inspiration suddenly came.
One question appeared before mi eyes "¿What is my deepest desire?"...
I remebered that i read about it in an adyashantis book some months ago...but this evening i suddenly had this revelation/reflection.

I decided to take a notebook, close my eyes and honestly thinks about my deepest desire here and now (very important)

After some minutes with my eyes closed thinking and feeling about this question i wrote the answers in my notebook.

The result of the exercice was a deep feeling of inner space and release due to what i wrote in my notebook.

I prefer not to say what my answer was. If you want to know it do this easy but powerfull exercice with true sincerity.

The answer is really one only word and/that its the key that leads to freedom. If you discover and feel it then all your true dreams will become true inmediately. I promise it.

Could you guess it?...please,replies are wellcome

Edited by - miguel on Oct 24 2010 1:27:00 PM

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  1:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
uh... chocolate? ;o>
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  1:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahahaha

Noooo...better than chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  02:07:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

Love?
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  05:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
he,he very very near christi...its the key to true inconditional love i think...

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  10:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing?
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  10:40:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hehe...no,its a word...

mmm...avery important word in spiritual path...
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  12:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I cannot commit to writing anything down on paper.

my one word guess is love. that looks different to me on different days of the week...ideally accepting what is/is not.

I can't write anything down because that seems to not feel right...is it about what I would want????
Isn't one suppose to surrender or wait and see what is to be here?

what is my deepest desire is a serious question...

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  3:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
what is my deepest desire is a serious question...

Take the time you need cz this question is a very serious and important question.
Follow the flow sage.Meditate.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 27 2010 3:40:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  8:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Peace is mine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000