Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 An angel sings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  10:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
10 year old Jackie not only sings with a mature voice, but also feels the emotions of what she is singing. If she wins the money from this talent contest she wants to buy "a horsie". She's an angel.

Very inspirational song:

Jackie Evancho sings Pie Jesu, translation below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ar0...ture=related

Pie Jesu, (4x)
Qui tollis peccata mundi
Dona eis requiem. (2x)

Merciful Jesus,
Who takes away the sins of the world,
Grant them rest.

Agnus Dei, (4x)
Qui tollis peccata mundi,
Dona eis requiem (2x)
Sempiternam. (2x)

Lamb of God,
Grant them rest
Everlasting.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  01:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish
Lamb of God,
Grant them rest
Everlasting.

I was just searching the net last week for some info on Lamb of God and the Seven Seals after listening this song by Enigma.

Take me back
to the rivers of belief, my friend

I look inside my heart
I look inside my soul
I promise you, I will return

(And when the Lamb opened the seventh seal, Silence covered the sky)

I'm reaching out for you, let's hope one day

We'll rest in peace on my "rivers of belief" - Enigma.

Cayce states that the book with the seven seals is the human body. The only part of us that is truly worthy to do this is that part that has crucified self-centered desire sufficiently to allow God’s will to fully enter....

As we go through the opening of the seals and the sounding of the trumpets, Cayce says that we are going through the purifications that influence spiritual development through the vibrational changes in the body...

http://edgarcayce.org/ps2/seven_cha...n_Auken.html
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  06:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are the seven seals the chakras? It would make sense. Of course just because Cayce saw the truth doesn't mean he saw the easiest way to open the seals - meditation.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  07:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Are the seven seals the chakras? It would make sense. Of course just because Cayce saw the truth doesn't mean he saw the easiest way to open the seals - meditation.

The easiest way is:

Merciful Jesus,
Grant them rest.

Lamb of God,
Grant them rest
Everlasting.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  11:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes and as Yogananda writes in "The Second Coming of Christ", the resurrection is within us.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  02:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish,

I just watched Jackie's performance again. Words truly cannot describe how beautiful it is. Her presence and singing touch my heart. Simply amazing. An angel, yes indeed. Thanks for the translation and sharing.

Steve

Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  12:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeh she's great, i reccomend just about all of the Harry Christophers stuff if you can get it in the US.

if not you definitely need Tallis's Spem in Alium which is one of the most beautiful songs i ever heard.

i'd love to hear it live like that.
Joe
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  7:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is an earlier performance where she sings "O mio Babbino Caro". Funny a ten year old singing about someone with a baby face!
It's amazing because if you know about singing, it is very difficult to get the resonant, round tone of a mature singer, and then the vibrato is even harder. Then you work on the emotion. She has all that at 10, and you know her peers are probably not interested in classical music.
So it all comes from the brain of a little 10 year old girl. One blogger complained that it's unfair she had teachers. But how much do you think is normal for a ten year old to excel in two years? She's incredible. Makes you wonder about reincarnation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPITHzdUUDk
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  8:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ave Maria with strings and a choir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IzF...ture=related

Makes you wonder about reincarnation!
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  3:56:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...Makes you wonder about reincarnation!

Very likely part of it; Mozart believed it, too.

A divine sound... Here's another breathtaking kid, and what her granny/teacher says here makes you wonder a lot about reincarnation...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUx4t4W4eVY
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  9:43:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yeah! I saw her on Ellen a few times. I think this is one of the positive effects of increasing spiritual energy. Of course there are many negative too, but we don't need to dwell on those; they are splitting the world in a different direction than these positive kids.
These kids are leading the world in a wonderful way. What is amazing to me is these kids want to do what they are doing. Many are pushed in that direction but don't want it. How can a grade school kid today like mozart? It's incredible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000