Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Distance Energy Work and Distance Attunements
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sharon_k

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2010 :  11:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
quote:
Over the last few years, I have tried various distance energy work - Reiki (from Ole, Rosemary, Power Attunements), Christa healing, Reconnective healing, Theta healing, Shamanic healing, Qigong healing, different kind of attunements, Shaktipat from others but never felt anything tangible.

I read this on another forum and got thinking. Same with me, never felt any distance attunements like Reiki, Drisana, healing, ME, QE etc. Are there others like me here? Am I only one who Madam distance energy does not like? I sometimes feel so depressed when everyone is talking about how they felt energy, distance attunement etc.

Any suggestions on modalities which I can feel over a distance?

Thanks to all!

Edited by - sharon_k on Sep 11 2010 11:20:22 PM

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  09:04:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sharon

I have not had any attunement, so I am not one to comment! However I will ask...

Why do you want to feel energy?
How do you know these people are not just saying they had all these great experiences. When maybe have just bought into it and get carried away with all these attunements.

From doing spinal breathing and meditation I really do feel energy and bliss, but I don't see the point, it's like a side-effect.

Maybe if you try the lessons from the beginning and see what happens. Then you have no one to rely on, but yourself.

Take care.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  07:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear sharon,if you want to feel good energy listen to the video of mahamrityunjaya mantra on youtube by shankar shaney learn the right pronunciation of the mantra and recite it every day 108 in front of a shiva lingam or any yantra of shiva,youl see and feel the blessings,good luck pranam.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  12:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sharon,
I suggest you practice chi gung which will sensitise you more to energy.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000