Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hello!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  03:38:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just wanted to say hi and thank everybody for their openness in these forums. They are a great help for lurkers like me and alike! I also want to convey my gratitude towards Yogani for handing out free keys to the doors of our consciousness. Words cannot describe the impact it has made on my life.

As for me, I started deep meditation 2 months ago and added spinal breathing pranayama a few days later to combat some energy imbalances. I'm still on a light routine (5 mins SB with mula bandha, and 10 mins DM), but for the time being that's all I can handle. Seems like I have a lot of house cleaning to do!

With love, Medea

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  11:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Medea, just wanted to say welcome to the AYP forum. We're glad you're here! You're right to just take it slow, already self-pacing. Hope you check out the lessons in the 'main lessons' link.

light and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  02:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the welcome! I've already read the 'big book', and some relevant editions of the enlightenment series. But I have to re-read though. It's a lot of info at once!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  12:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Medea, welcome.

Happy Journeys!!
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  1:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Medea and Welcome!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000