AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 The Shift Movie(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  09:35:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

There are two movies called "The Shift" it seems. This one here about what "the event" that can happen in life which initiates a spiritual awakening, starring Dr. Wayne Dyer, you can watch the trailer here:

http://www.dyermovie.com/

The other is about the apparent elevation of consciousness which is happening around the world in response to global crisis, I believe it is still in the making and a trailer can be found here:

http://www.theshiftmovie.com/

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  7:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just finished watching the Dyer movie online, it was really nice! I liked it. Many messages on this film with one main message of surrendering to God.

Thanks Anthem!!!

Love
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  12:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11
The other is about the apparent elevation of consciousness which is happening around the world in response to global crisis, I believe it is still in the making and a trailer can be found here:

http://www.theshiftmovie.com/

It somehow reminded me of this dialogue by Angel BARTLEBY from movie Dogma:

Humans were given paradise; they threw it away. They were given this planet; they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors; and some of them don't even believe He exists. Their ego-mania corroded Hell and made it dark and crimson.

In the beginning, it was just us and Him. Angels and God. And then He created the humans. And He gave them more than He ever gave us. Our's was designed to be a life of servitude and worship - adoration. But He gave the humans more - He gave them a choice. They can choose to ignore God, choose to acknowledge Him. All this time we've been down here, everyday I felt the absence of the Divine presence. And it pained me... as I'm sure it must have pained you sometimes, even though you'd gloss over it with jokes. But we feel his absence, and why? Because of the way He made us -as servants. Had we been given free will, we could ignore the pain... like them.

- Angel BARTLEBY (Dogma)

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2010 :  5:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

I just finished watching the Dyer movie online, it was really nice! I liked it. Many messages on this film with one main message of surrendering to God.

Thanks Anthem!!!

Love

Hi Yonatan,

You beat me to it, I bought it but then had technical difficulties viewing it on my Mac but was able to watch it last night on a PC.

I really enjoyed it, loved how he talked about the phases of the ego and the shift itself, found it to be very familiar in many ways.

I never actually have had the opportunity to see Wayne Dyer speak before and I really enjoyed his perspective. Overall, I thought the movie was extremely well done for something of this nature.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  10:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just watched the Wayne Dyer movie after reading this thread. It was well done and very interesting. Netflix also has a bonus DVD with additional scenes and interviews that I haven't watched yet.

Thanks for starting the thread, Anthem.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000