Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ishta

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  01:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ishta's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I am from West Yorkshire in England and have been following AYP practices for about 4 months now. My life has changed in profound ways and I feel I finally found the path for me.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and I will probably have lots of questions :) It is great to be around people who understand this amazing yoga and its life changing effects.

I am 35 and have 4 children, I am self employed and have been meditating now for 4 years but feel I have done more since meeting the AYP books (in the last 4 months) than in the last 4 years!

Thank you for reading and many blessings on your journey :)

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  05:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ishta

A warm welcome to the AYP forum - great to have you with us.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  08:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ishta,

Welcome

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

Per

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  10:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ishta!

Warm welcome to this wonderful path of silence and joy!

Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  2:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Ishta,

I know the feeling of meditating for years without any results and then grace enters and....

j
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  3:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ishta, Hi and welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Ishta

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  12:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ishta's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wakeupneo

Welcome Ishta,

I know the feeling of meditating for years without any results and then grace enters and....

j

And everything changes

Thank you all for your welcomes, I feel right at home here already
Go to Top of Page

Adan

Spain
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  7:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Ishta. I'm new too. It's great to read how AYP changed your life.

Love,

Adán

Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  8:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome! good to hear your story.
Go to Top of Page

Ishta

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  4:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ishta's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mr_anderson

welcome! good to hear your story.

Thank you mr_anderson and welcome too Adan
Go to Top of Page

matangi

USA
53 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  10:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit matangi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ishta!

I could not agree with you more about what a gift AYP is! So good to see your here!

Blessings fellow traveler.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000