Our Journal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  3:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey thanks,

its pompek, not to my kid liking, but I really can't handle a huge dog right now.....the mischief always bigger with the big dogs
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had to literally get down on my knees and show the puppy how to run and play catch today(progress from yesterday), it worked.

4 days now and he is more energetic and friendlier, starting up with a few playful bites now.....and successfully realized what to do with the toy......pick it up run away and ....

of course a demonstration was necessary......in full view of peeking neighbors, I don't think it would have been amusing for me as it was for them
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  06:47:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so my bro got heldup at Gunpoint last night,

rather strange we all warned him the day before, even the neighbour!

They are all safe, but crime in a small country is horrendous, we need solutions!

So all my tensions are gone, my uneasyness gone again, I need to find an easier way to become impartialand neutral to the occurrences around me ....oh right yoga...I need to practice!
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  11:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So in light of the Birth of Christ or Christmas Day I shall begin fast......from now till the dawn of the newyear..... a little personal cleansing and planning for the new year amidst all the hustle and bustle I am preparing it already in my mind.....

I'll try not to worry about how I am going to do it, but rather enjoy the moments of Christmas, I give in to every moment cause it all so meaning full to me.each day I learn so much, each day I struggle, Each day I may shed tears, each day I struggle to progress......
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  12:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
happy New year to ya all!

Today I will perform Hawan to see what the year holds for us as humanity as a whole, and take a peak into natural disasters and the location
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2011 :  10:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey Happpy New Year People,

Ooops sorry I didn't post my predications here....I will in time to come I had to the for the country so it was quite taxing

I will do it for the world but its soooooo delicate I may have to categorize it

but then I can pinpoint locations of disasters or uneasiness not necessarily the event

Anyways, I notice with our new puppy, he has it all except we are at work and my kid at school...Despite the grandeur of space , he will go and sit and sleep next to his night time cage......

Is it safe to say humans behave in the same way, they return to their sense of familiar comfort after a while? that was learnt?

Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  11:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I have decided to move to Canada to live, don't know when its going to happen maybe ending of this year.....

Going to reside next to family there, do I have any friends in here that reside there as well?
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  10:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry guys I'm leaving the forum......do keep up your practices and good
luck
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  07:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All the best Neesha.

Keep in touch.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  7:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We'll miss you, Neesha. Wish you all the Love and happiness in Life

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000