Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Adan

Spain
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  7:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody ,

I'm a new forumer and I want to introduce myself. My real name is Adán (Adam in spanish) and I'm Miguel's friend (the forumer). He talked me about the Advance Yoga Practices so now i'm starting with them.

Three or four days ago, when I was checking the forum I had a dream related with it. I dreamt that everybody from the forum was welcoming me and we were forming a circle. And then I got up and I felt the dream was so real... so I went to check out my email thinking that a welcoming email would be there. But of course, no emails from the forum on my account.

Well, I think that's all. Thanks

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  7:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Adan, whats up?

This is pretty usual experience here (dreams) and happened here also in my first "ayp steps" for example...
I think it was not a dream at all.This forum is very special and theres much consciousness and energy flowing around...

I hope youll enjoy the forum.Lot of people here sharing and some "advanced ones" sharing amazing pearls with us (thaks!)

Have a very warm wellcome and enjoy the ride my/our friend

Namasté.

Edited by - miguel on Aug 11 2010 7:47:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  9:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adan, I think your name is really nice.

What a great dream, maybe it was something we all really did, who knows?

Welcome, you are really welcome here, Blessings, and Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  03:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Adán
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  05:59:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adan - and welcome to the forum
Go to Top of Page

JECDisciple123

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  10:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum, you have many wonderful things ahead of you
Go to Top of Page

rce

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  12:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit rce's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adan, and welcome to the forum.
Go to Top of Page

Adan

Spain
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  2:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

@Miguel: Thanks you for just being, Miguel

@Yonatan: Thanks for your comment and Ithink it happened actually. Thanks for your warm welcome, I really feel it

@Chiron: Thanks :)

@Amoux Hi Amoux and Thanks :)

@JECDisciple123: Thank you, I hope so, I feel very special energy in this forum. It's like a being itself :)

@rce: Thanks :)
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  11:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adan, welcome to AYP. I think you'll learn a lot here. It is a great online community.

Steve
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  12:07:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome, Adán

I'm happy to "meet" any friend of Miguel

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Adan

Spain
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  06:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for welcoming me, stevenbhow and cosmic

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000