Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Surgerys and the energetic body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  1:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

I thought im gonna ask this here, maybe someone has something to say :-)

My girlfriend gets a surgery next week, nothing special but with a general anaesthesia. I had a surgery a few years ago, and since then im having sometimes wild thoughts or words with no meaning, rushing through my brain. They dont interfere with my normal thinking, thats why i wouldnt say its a mental disorder or something. Since then, im not sure if this invasion into my body, could have opened up also something in my energetic body.

So these thoughts came to my mind, when i thought about the surgery of my girlfriend. If my theorie is right, then im sure there are possibilitys to protect ones energetic body before such an physical operation. Maybe someone has more information?

Thanks!
Pan

Edited by - Panthau on Jul 29 2010 09:36:13 AM

NSB

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  9:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read a book once about spiritual possession. It was written by a hypnotist who did not himself believe in spirits of possession, but in doing regression on people he had found a number of cases where souls who had been unwilling to "go to the light" had attached themselves to living people like a parasite and caused trouble in their lives e.g. if the soul who attaches to you was an alcoholic you might suddenly crave vodka.

Often the moment where this occurs is when the host is having surgery, or has a traumatic event like an accident. Anasthetic drugs apparently open up the aura and these entities are able to attach.

It is reversible, the treatment is generally asking or telling them to leave, some cases are more difficult than others, often when the entity realises they are dead and they are doing harm to another they go willingly, others are scared to go to the light because they feel they have done wrong and don't want to meet God...

Just spent a few minutes googling to try and come up with the name of the book for you. I couldn't find it. The author may have been Michael Newton.

Maybe if you do reiki you could send distance healing to the surgery situation. I was taught not to send healing to the person in surgery, but to the situation, because if you send it to the person some people's bodies will react by processing the medication more quickly, whereas if you send it to the situation, the whole thing will go smoother...

Just my thoughts, hopefully others will have more to say!

Nicole

Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  04:56:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your thoughts Nicole! For me it really feels like im a radio, having thoughtsfrazzle which dont fit into any of my situations or
make any sense. On the other hand im a really clearheaded person, compared to the people living in my area (of course, thats my point of view :P ).

Learning Reiki in 2 days, seems an impossible task... thanks for the hint anyway, maybe for future surgerys :)

Thanks again,
Pan
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2010 :  09:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All went well. Thanks to Nicole for sending Reiki healing energy :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000