Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Somehow messing up blocking on my back?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  01:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is a very basic sort of mechanical question, but I've noticed I have a much greater tendency to mess up and accidentally let a little (or sometimes a lot) out when attempting a blocked orgasm lying on my back, while I almost always manage to keep all of the semen inside when I'm on top (i.e. facing down). It seems that I can just feel the perineum more clearly in that position.

Any tips for finding the right spot and angle? I feel like even though I've been doing blocking for nearly 2 years now, it's still pretty "clunky" at times, perhaps owing partially to the fact that I only have an orgasm every 15 to 30 days or so on average, meaning even in two years I haven't had a ton of practice. I tend to use three fingers and push down pretty hard, while I've heard people describing a somewhat more gentle, two finger method. I guess I tend to worry if I try to be too gentle I'll just screw it up and let everything out.

Again, I know it's a basic question, but any tips would be appreciated.

Edited by - tamasaburo on Jul 12 2010 01:49:53 AM

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  03:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When on the back it is trickier because you have to push your fingers a bit further up to get to the bony part of the perineum. If you push into the softer area then some semen may come out. Tensing the perineum muscle during the blocking also helps identify the correct spot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000