Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Samadhi By Sitar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  9:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Enjoy.

By the way, the tantric yogi eliciting non-dual awareness from the deepest wholeness via a well-known metal-stringed instrument, is one Mark S.G. Dyckzkowski, of Varanasi, India, one of the world's foremost authorities on Kashmir Shaivism, and a living example of its power.

You can visit his site at http://markdkashi.com/

"When you play on any metal-stringed instrument, such as Sitar, the sound which is produced by that instrument resides in gross pasyanti. And when one concentrates on that sound which exists in gross pasyanti, one should enter into samadhi, enter into the supreme transcendental Being."
~Swami Lakshmanjoo

*Pasyanti is the deepest level of manifest consciousness.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  02:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! This is so beautiful.

His hands are connected direct with his heart. The divine is just flowing through his hands and in through the music.

Awesome!!

He reminded me of my 3 yr old son when I give him few colors to paint.

He just lets them flow out on the sheet and the look and joy on his face is priceless. He starts painting the sheet with his fingers and creates such a mess.

A beautiful mess!

Thanks for this.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000