New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

babaji

India
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2011 :  7:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit babaji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have found a few things that could help
- Do not sleep too late or be too tired before sleeping. Get good regular sleep.
- Avoid cold foods, sweet foods, especially before sleeping.
- Avoid teas, coffees. They excite the nervous system.
- Try to have pure thoughts before sleeping and ideally throughout the day. If you find your mind wondering try to bring it back or divert it to more divine things.
- There may be some herbs or combination of herbs that may help. If someone can comment on this.
- These could weaken the body so information of foods/herbs which can strengthen the body would be helpful if someone can comment on this please.
Go to Top of Page

showup

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  1:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit showup's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Maximus

I'm sure showup means good for all, but his advice on 'Avoiding' is misguided and cannot work that way. Those who succeed over lust will be the ones who indulge at will and as much as possible but like an offering to God.

You will never be able to stop your nocturnal emissions if you keep yourself involved in indulging. The very key thing about stopping nocturnal emissions is psychological control. If me are some one tell you this it will look something like wrong or unacceptable to you. You will understand the truth yourself as the time goes.
Go to Top of Page

broken heart

India
13 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  2:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi showup
What mr.hopeless ejaculator Maximus means is that you can't eradicate the seed of desire by escaping from it. But if you treat desire as the desire of God and consider yourself as serving God by taking appropriate action, then you are not creating deeper grooves, and are working towards liberation.
Go to Top of Page

showup

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  09:08:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit showup's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

you can't eradicate the seed of desire by escaping from it.

There is absolutely no escapism in any of the techniques i mentioned. The techniques involves controlling, slow and study, and bringing the desires and the senses under your control over a period of months to year(s). These techniques have worked for years and several thousands of people succeeded using them. One can never advance even a millimeter in yoga if (s)he does not have self-control.

quote:
...treat desire as the desire of God and consider yourself as serving God...
If you are serving desire of God, you are not going to go beyond His/Her level. Yoga involves going to the very highest level, to the level of parama-atman. Not just to a level of some Demigod.

quote:
...not creating deeper grooves...

Actually you do need to create deeper grooves, but, to be done very slowly and study. With out deeper grooves your psychology will not change. Without chipping the stone properly you can never make a nice sculpture.

-----------
I think the main difference in Maximus approach and my techniques are the differences between the left handed tantric and the right handed tantric systems. Maximus is trying to follow the left handed tantric system. If he has to do so, he need to have a very well established and succeeded Guru from who he can get advise from and follow. Even the left handed tantric system involves tremendous amount of psychological control. It is not indulging 24x7. Only a well established Guru in left handed tantric system can help him.

It is is my personal opinion that left handed tantric system will get you some higher level in spiritual path but will never take you to the top level, i mean all the way to liberation. At one level one has to migrate from left handed tantric system to right handed tantric system to keep going higher.

Edited by - showup on Feb 02 2012 10:09:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

broken heart

India
13 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  12:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by showup

quote:

you can't eradicate the seed of desire by escaping from it.

There is absolutely no escapism in any of the techniques i mentioned.

With all due respect, you did mention avoiding looking at women on the streets etc. That only brings me the image of a shy guy who stay away from women. Who are we to decide these things? The lifeforce is paramatma and the lifeforce seeks out partners in all its manifestations as various species. Yoga is about subtraction of concepts, not self imposed addition to it. Yoga is stilling of the mind. The man who is successful with women has the freedom to not think about women (even while having sex) for he has seen both sides of the coin. His mind is stiller than one who isn't successful with women. He can conquer both attachment to women and attachment to inaction. One who doesn't act conquers neither. As long as stillness is the result of action, that action is to be revered as holy. Nothing else matters.

Edited by - broken heart on Feb 02 2012 12:55:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

showup

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2012 :  2:41:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit showup's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would not consider avoiding something is escapism. Say for example, if i am diabetic i would avoid sugar. It does not mean i am escaping from sugar. I am controlling my mind not to take sugar. That is it.

Even if you consider it as escapism, if that is what is required to achieve something, there is nothing wrong in doing it. As per me, there is no point in bringing the cotton and fire together and then complaining Ooo...my cotton got fire...

Experimenting is the key. Let Maximus try as per his concepts, let him find out what really works for him. All the best...to him and you.
Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  02:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wanted to announce what worked for me finally.
1. Going to sleep too soon after meditation is a sure fire way to get a wet dream. Give atleast 4 hours.
2. Place an ice cube at the base of the spine for 1 or 2 minutes before going to sleep.
Go to Top of Page

ran deren

Israel
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  8:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit ran deren's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
nocturnal emission might have many causes.
Basicity it might be caused by too much energy in the low chakras and "holes" in the aura.
it can be solved by imagining a golden sphere of light surrounding you before you sleep. this might protect you from "astral" influences.
another reason can be suppress sexuality... erotic physical exercise as well as yoga shoulder stand and hand stand before you sleep can help a lot too.

Tantric shoulder stand is explained in this article:
http://www.lovers-secrets.com/tantra-yoga/
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  12:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I have had significant benefit and success in restraining ejaculation by the practise of Deer exercise. Can be searched as 'deer exercise for men ' on google.
Fast acting exercise, added benefits that i have experienced are increased vitality and zest for life, lots of positive energy,vibrancy, joy and once the ejaculation starts getting under control..., a very pleasant smile on my face throughout the day.

Regards,
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000