Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Where am I now ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  04:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I resumed DM and SB a few weeks ago and have been noticing that life is becoming more of a game.

It feels as if I'm a child playing for the first time. Situations seem to have become more like interesting toys, intriguing and quite sparkling. My body and mind seem more of a tool to work in the world I see around me, I'm in it when I want to be and just silently witnessing it at other times.

This is a very strange stage, I can push my body and mind very hard like you would drive a car very fast without any sensation of effort, in fact I found myself checking a clock to make sure I wasn't pushing too hard (like watching a rev counter) . I can say and do things without having any sense of attachment to the words or the results. It all just seems to roll along, at times I re-engage with the myself in the way I used to be and it feels familiar, that seems particularly useful when working with people when more empathy is required, but even then I am not there completely, I'm watching in some remote way even when fully engaged.

Everything seems effortless with a very occasional blip back into the way I once was without the watcher. At times like that I usually say that there are still things that need to be attended to.

There is a sense of freedom, something has gone and I don't know what it was, like the plug being pulled out of a bath of water, there is only the bath and the discarded plug and no sign of what once used to be in the bath, it's really very amusing .

It's like the inverse of looking for a goal, I now find it funny that goal was the result of losing something and not adding something and I occasionally wonder what was lost. It's difficult to put into words.

Anyway, on all levels this feels like good fun and freedom without barriers.

How much further I wonder ? It seems infinite and without value. I'm in my space capsule and heading somewhere and I don't care where, it's just travelling light and interested. All there is to do is to keep on going and watch the scenery fly by. Absolutely brilliant.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  07:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You remind of that last scene of The Matrix when Neo beats the hell out of of those agents without any effort.

Remember?

Neo sits up, trying to focus. He stands up, and the Agents turn around, staring at him, also in disbelief. Agent Smith grimaces and aims his rifle at Neo. He fires.

Neo : ...No...!

As Agent Smith fires, Neo just puts his hand out. The bullets slow down and stop in front of him. Neo looks at them, and picks one up. He looks at it, and then drops it to the floor. He looks at the rest, and moves his head down. They all fall to the ground. The Agents stare, and all take a step back.

Tank : How!?!

Morpheus : He is...The One...

We travel down a phone line, as we see that Neo is in a phone box.

Neo : Where we go from there... is a choice I leave to you...

Neo hangs up the phone, as he steps out of the phone booth, and puts on his sunglasses. He looks around the street for a moment, and then flies off.

http://dc-mrg.english.ucsb.edu/Warn....script.html

All the best!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000