Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The Trunk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tommy

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  12:12:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tommy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Would anyone care to share information about what is the trunk like projection from the middle of the fore-head? At least once a day, when I close my eyes, it begins to whip around all about my body. I can actually feel the breeze from its movement when near my body. Occasionally it seems to merge with my spine. At other times it clearly becomes associated as movement of my crown chakra. In it's trunk-like form, it seems to be four or five feet long and to whip around in no particular direction, somewhat wind-mill like yet random. Just curious about this from those who have "been there...done that". It seems associated also with a more steady rising of ecstatic bliss and what feels like a smooth, silken liquid blackness that can pump in through the third-eye chakra on occasion that I associate with the idea of "unshakeable silent peace", though I am clear that I am not yet sure what that really feels like.

Thanks in advance for any comments on this phenomenon as well as for past input on questions I've posed. Thanks also to others who post questions about their experiences. I never read a post without taking at least a little something from it into my own experience.

Tommy

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  10:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tommy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The trunk was a manifestation that alternated between something like a free floating sushumna and my crown chakra - as if it had a "leading edge". This morning I did my sitting practice before pranayama and meditation. I had the most wonderful journey. I was transported non-stop between various permutations of ecstasy with the deepest and most intense state of ecstasy constantly growing deeper and more powerful. What was constant was wanting more. One thing was clear. The experience of ecstatic bliss was infinite in its ways of presenting itself. There was no end. I just had to stop to get ready to go hiking with a friend. I think someone was asking about the end?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000