AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 synchronicities and substance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  11:46:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I want to start a thread on synchronicities, those rather vaguely defined instances of connection that appear throughout our spiritual unveiling, and i hope you'll join in.

First i want to acknowledge that synchronicities are, of course, not to be obsessed over. There is a danger in focusing too much on these manifestations. However, synchronicities can also be helpful on our path.

There are times when i rarely experience synchronicities. And there are other times were the same things pop up, all day long, constantly and in different forms.

This is part of the mystical path.

When one particular sign or symbol comes up repeatedly, many times a day, for weeks on end, i try hard to keep from over-analyzing. These things follow a language that shares nothing in common with our own vocalisations, and we can easily misinterpret the messages. Oftentimes, if i have a question, and i keep that in the back of my mind, kind of floating there contently, patient but curious, the answers come in signs and symbols. What do these messages mean? Sometimes i have solved the riddles, and othertimes i am left completely mystified.

I am experiencing just such an instance now, wherein i have been seeing two particular symbols constantly... one for the last year and one for the last month. After researching these particular symbols exhaustively, i am more informed but still mystified! And i suppose i am somewhat content to not know... but they are, of course, representing something, and it would be beneficial for me to uncover the mystery!

I would love to hear your input on synchronicities. Do you ignore them? Do you analyze them? Have you had success in translating this strange language, and solving the puzzles?

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  10:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TNTN,
I love synchronicities!
I don't understand them....maybe a touch of grace...
They must mean something because they are so B E A utiful!.
You just have to pay attention and life is really AMAZING!

Edited by - machart on May 18 2010 11:51:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  11:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What i find so ridiculously hilarious about them is that so many people encounter them, but nobody knows what the heck they mean!

If nothing else, they're an occasional reminder that things are going on behind the scenes.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000