AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Meaning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  5:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
From the beginning, my "spiritual searching" has been motivated by looking for a deep meaning. This meaning looks like a deep interconnection of things. Meaning is seeing through life, seeing the relations, the choices made, seeing that "this is my way". Meaning is like an enormous "shape" (gestalt) that I sense I'm a part of, that I want to be part of.

For quite some time I've felt this shape is missing, a direction is missing, which was in turn a big boost to practice.

The key to resolving the percieved absence of meaning is seeing that any direction, any "shape", any meaning is something that just appears. And it forever changes, it doesn't stay and it will come and it will go away again. Nothing lasts but nothing is lost :)

So this disidentification with meaning, seeing meaning itself from a vantage point, is liberating :)

What is then there to do? Not chasing anything.

The meaning, as it is, always changing and different, is always being fulfilled, right now, eternally :) .... (That is, when perception is not clouded:)

It's love for the Self. :)
for no reason

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  5:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tadeas

The meaning, as it is, always changing and different, is always being fulfilled, right now, eternally :) .... (That is, when perception is not clouded:)

It's love for the Self. :)
for no reason

Beautiful!!!!!
Thank You.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  7:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!!!

(:
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Tadeas....great topic

For me, it was extremely exhausting spending my entire life trying to find a deeper meaning for Life (or for anything). The search for meaning made me tired and frustrated! It was only in letting go of the search for some underlying reason for everything that I found what I believe to be the "real meaning" in Life....and that was to learn to let go of the need for meaning. In this "letting go" there comes a deep satisfaction with Life as it is, and the reason we are here became readily apparent. To me, we are here, to learn to truly BE HERE.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yup :)
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  4:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Tadeas for this beautiful expression........

It is so silencing here....... how inner silence always.....in manifestation.......expresses the paradoxical. How the manifest is and at the same time is not

Reconciling everything.......in it's own evolution.......

Yes........how the very letting go of the search for meaning...unveils the naked (empty and yet full of truth)......open secret......of the meaningfullness implicitly present always and everywhere....

What grace life is.....

Thank you again

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000