Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  08:56:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, about a week and a half ago it occured to me that I may be able to intend to heal and the person I'm intending it for would be healed in some way. It would be different from samyama maybe the same principle because I would just say something like "OK, Now" and the healing would just happen, I would let go of control and the Divine would work.

So I think I might have this possibility.

Anyone would like to help me see? If you need a healing? Thanks!!!

Edited by - Yonatan on May 11 2010 08:57:40 AM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  10:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Take me as a voluntary Yonatan.Send me Divine Light and will tell you what happens this days.I need some healing now
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  10:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Miguel!

OK

Much Love
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  11:12:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,

I sent the healing.

Hope you feel good.

Love

Edited by - Yonatan on May 11 2010 11:12:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  12:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yonatan.Im having really deep purification today and im sure it will help.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2010 :  10:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Yonatan, I would very much like to receive a healing if possible. I developed Tinnitus about a year ago now. It fluctuates but if it could be permanently healed that would be amazing. All is God so I know it is possible.

Would you be willing to have me as a volunteer?

Blessings

Love and light

Om Shanti

x
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000