Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Spiritual Healing- healing for victims of occult
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spiritualhealer

Malaysia
3 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  11:07:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit spiritualhealer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am spiritual healer mainly healing people suffering with witchcraft/vodoo/blackmagic/charm etc. My treatment is mainly prayer based and no rituals or mumbo-jumbo. You may visit my blog: www.spiritualism-ranjit.blogspot.com to obtain a better insight of my services.

Edited by - AYPforum on May 09 2010 11:57:25 AM

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  12:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum spiritualhealer. They usually don't allow ads here, but I think since you just started they will let one in. Check out the other sections; there are great discussions on all aspects of yoga.
Go to Top of Page

spiritualhealer

Malaysia
3 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  12:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit spiritualhealer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  02:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I became a victim of dark arts few years ago. Almost committed suicide.

But I was in the witness stage and an invisible force was helping me. So I figured out how it works.

The main target is your heart chakra. They try to sink it deep. They make you fear as much as possible so that the heart shrinks and they can possess.

The weaker the heart, the more you move towards your doom.

The best way to recover is to make your heart stronger.

I used prayer. But then I realised that prayer is also a weakness. This is borrowed/imagined strength.

Then one night I locked myself into the dark store of my house. I never entered that room without light and I was afraid to even look at it in the night.

I locked myself in the room at midnight in pitch black darkness.

And I just said 'C'mon...'. The fear became my power. My heart chakra felt so strengthened and big that I felt like my chest will burst apart.

Since then I was never bothered by any dark arts.

I guess now they are afraid to come near me. Because I can wrap them in my aura and throw them into their eternal doom.
Go to Top of Page

spiritualhealer

Malaysia
3 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  04:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit spiritualhealer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Each individual has a different set of strengths at the time they were born. We approach the same problem from different angles using different resources. The end is the same-it is either to alleviate or relieve the pain. What works for me may not necessarily work for you. If that particular resource 'jives' well with you, it should be strengthened. Strive to seek that which makes you stronger and more responsible in your daily routines. Others too possess certain qualities which are developed according to different lines.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  06:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see the same strength and same heart in every individual when they are born.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  11:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
as fars as i know,if we are talking about spirit possesion,the only way to get rid of this is by changing your self for a more evoluted being,victimes of the occult or blackmagic,should imperatively purify and rebuild their muladhara chakra.once that they have their muladhara purified and strong,there will be a great change on their consciousness and world perception ,the blackmagic will have no longer power on them.the program is based on;dieta,enemas ,mulabhanda,pranayam and mantra,and ofcourse selfconduct and discipline.the best tool to start neutralizing inmediately the blackmagic is the constant recitation of the mahamrityunjaya mantra,no blackmagic can penetrate the shield of mahamrityunjaya mantra if propperly recited.if one is in the middle of a severe state of grief and depression one should recite it atleast 10 hours daily,the benefical impact of the mantra will make you pass fom hell to heaven,recite it mentally when there are people around and loudly whenever you are alone till the effect are vanishing then later it will be enough to do three malas daily,morning noon and dusk.the mahamrityunjaya mantra goes,OM TRYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSHTI VARDHANAM URVA RUKAMIVA BANDHANAN MRITYOR MUKSHIYA MaAMRITAT.OM NAMAH SHIVAYA.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000