New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  4:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Just a funny thing: I am not only swaying but my mouth also spontaneously opens, and as I have quite a lot of saliva, I just spit on myself so cool

This made me laugh from deep inside today...good day today! Feeling a lot of bodily ecstasy and lighter emotions. Fear always tries to dominate, but it's losing ground.

Thank you all for helping to transform my life in such a short time!

Great Love

Rael!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  10:41:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,

quote:
When the tongue is placed at the front of the roof of the mouth, it trains the energy coming up to the head, from the ren-du spinal channel, to come down through the face, to the lower Dan Tien. Since in Kundalini yoga, the energy seems to be trained upward, period, i wonder if this position is compatible with Kundalini practice?

I guess my original question was based on the following:

* Does putting the tongue up this way also affect the Kundalini course of movement.

* If it does so, is it desirable to do so?

* Can this be used to relieve excess heat in the head without disturbing the Kundalini Process?

I probably should have been clearer in asking, since placement of the tongue in various parts of the palates creates far differing effects.

Thank so much

Love

I have heard about this practice, but it is not a practice I have ever done, so I can't comment on it. The only practice I do with the tongue is kechari mudra.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  09:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Rael,

quote:
When the tongue is placed at the front of the roof of the mouth, it trains the energy coming up to the head, from the ren-du spinal channel, to come down through the face, to the lower Dan Tien. Since in Kundalini yoga, the energy seems to be trained upward, period, i wonder if this position is compatible with Kundalini practice?

I guess my original question was based on the following:

* Does putting the tongue up this way also affect the Kundalini course of movement.

* If it does so, is it desirable to do so?

* Can this be used to relieve excess heat in the head without disturbing the Kundalini Process?

I probably should have been clearer in asking, since placement of the tongue in various parts of the palates creates far differing effects.

Thank so much

Love

I have heard about this practice, but it is not a practice I have ever done, so I can't comment on it. The only practice I do with the tongue is kechari mudra.

Thank you Christi

Much Love

Rael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000