AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 When the dream of enlightenment begins
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  10:21:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Until the day I love and accept every aspect of myself, judgments will arise to create the veil of separation.

The "unloved" aspects within myself will drive an outwards search for love and fulfillment, motivated from a state of discontent. This external search for love and fulfillment often employs questionable and deconstructive means and creates various manifestations of misery in my life.

Judgments evaporate when I understand that all the things I judge are also created from love even if they appear misdirected.

As I love and accept more and more of my Self, I am unified within and the love flows outwards, returning in greater and greater abundance.

Unified love overflows.

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  11:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I don't know if I agree that searching for love always comes from a state of discontent. But I do agree that often times it can be based on destruction/mysery.

get this:

some people would like a companion. some people pull off healthy relationships, or that atleast appear normal, happy, healthy....etc.
while others do not.
right now, I am thinking of asking my neighbor down the street to go to Billy Bobs amusement center for air hockey. There would be fun! no doubt, but my other drive is that magnetic sexual dangling carrot.

if I sleep with her then- what would that give me?

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  1:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Until the day I love and accept every aspect of myself, judgments will arise to create the veil of separation.

The "unloved" aspects within myself will drive an outwards search for love and fulfillment, motivated from a state of discontent. This external search for love and fulfillment often employs questionable and deconstructive means and creates various manifestations of misery in my life.

Judgments evaporate when I understand that all the things I judge are also created from love even if they appear misdirected.

As I love and accept more and more of my Self, I am unified within and the love flows outwards, returning in greater and greater abundance.

Unified love overflows.

That's besutiful Andrew.
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  01:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Unified love overflows.

I get an image of a beautiful flower in the sun.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  07:41:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Andrew! Really profound stuff. I enjoyed that emensely!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  10:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  10:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

[:) Unified love overflows

Possibly the most profound three words I have ever read.

Indeed, Unified Love Overflows.

That's the great secret .... and the even greater secret, as you said in slightly different words ... it's by loving, by accepting ... that the unifying happens.

And Unified Love Overflows.

Thank You, Andrew.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000