Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Icky Navel!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  12:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My Dear AYPeeps!

I hope you have all been well!

I have been busy trying to do full DM/Sbp/Samayama, and remarkably am doing pretty OK...i had to add and subtract elements for awhile, but it's working out! When i sit down to practice i feel inspire and "Magical"...i also often have the feeling that "Something is going to happen"....something mystical, new and exciting...tonight is one of those nights! I still have mood swings, head-heat and irritability on and off, yet not like it's a threat to my well-being. I still have trouble with consuming enough good food, putting myself to bed and drinking enough fluids (that's the worst!), which are probably the cause.....but when the ecstacy hits, it lasts far longer than it used to...last time, two full days!

But, enough of this mundane stuff....k......Something Icky is going on with my precious "innie" BELLYBUTTON!

I hate to be graphic, but something like oozing eczema has taken it over and only there, with only a tiny bit on the outer edge. I am prone to eczema, but NEVER THERE! It is sore and does NOT smell very nice either! .

I thought at first that this might be a triple-warmer problem, but then i recalled that the navel center is a focal location in K-Yoga!

Anyone had an experience like this or know of what i need to do about it? I don't mind it so much, but WOULD like to know if it is a sign of a serious blockage in my energetic process here ????

I wish you all the very best

Sincerely

Rael!

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  03:02:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rael

My Dear AYPeeps!

Something Icky is going on with my precious "innie" BELLYBUTTON!
Sincerely
Rael!

Hi Rael:)..first,you must love the eczema..it's there for a purpose,to make you concentrate there,and stabilize the nabhi..see what I mean?
Then,after you loved it...you just use cortison cream and get rid of it..bad place for an eczema..ones I had one of those on my testicles,and trust me..wasn't fun.
Much love to you..
Danny:)
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  05:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smileyogi

quote:
Originally posted by Rael

My Dear AYPeeps!

Something Icky is going on with my precious "innie" BELLYBUTTON!
Sincerely
Rael!

Hi Rael:)..first,you must love the eczema..it's there for a purpose,to make you concentrate there,and stabilize the nabhi..see what I mean?
Then,after you loved it...you just use cortison cream and get rid of it..bad place for an eczema..ones I had one of those on my testicles,and trust me..wasn't fun.
Much love to you..
Danny:)

HAH HAH...CUTE!
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  02:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,

Candida (a fungus) loves warm, moist places. So this could be a possibility. Try keeping it dry (baby powder) and maybe some tea tree oil if you have it.

Best,
Mira
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  07:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not too sure why you would need to point this out with the belly-button thing?

Is it for pushing a button?

Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  3:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sagebrush

Not too sure why you would need to point this out with the belly-button thing?

Is it for pushing a button?

Hi!

I don't understand your question???
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  3:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arim

Hi Rael,

Candida (a fungus) loves warm, moist places. So this could be a possibility. Try keeping it dry (baby powder) and maybe some tea tree oil if you have it.

Best,
Mira

Hi Mira! I have actually been thinking about you, and wondering how events turned out for you?

Thank you for the advice! It seems to be clearing on it's own. When eczema passes through my system, it hits certain weak-spots along the way, and will then clear-up and hit the next. This seems to be a new station on the itinerary! Really weird. i think i may have systemic yeast that is expressing through my skin. When i stick to n anti-yeast program, i have no allergies! I was concerned about this more from what it might be saying about my meridians and energy-body than the physical. On the physical, it's just a mild annoyance.

E-mail me, should you feel inclined...as time permits, i am looking and trying more of the QE!

Best of everything

Sincerely

Rael!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000