AYP Helpers
 Seeking Local AYP Contacts Around the World
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  2:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

You may have noticed that we added an "Events & Classes" heading at the top of the left border of all AYP website and forum pages. There we have provided links to the weekly global meditation and samyama healing pages, and also to a new page on the website called "Contacts - Local Meditation Groups, Classes and Retreats."

On that page, you will find the following note:
quote:
We are actively seeking planning contacts and leaders for local networking, leading to AYP meditation groups, training, and retreats throughout the world. If you are interested in assisting with any of these activities, please write Yogani. We are in the early stages of creating local contact and support networks for everyone around the world. What you see below is a beginning. We'd love to hear from you.

We have a number of contacts listed on the page, and we need many more around the world. I hope those of you who are using the AYP system will step up and serve as a contact for your area. It is not necessary to commit to running a meditation group or any activity other than being an email contact for coordination and planning of future activities in your area.

Once someone becomes a "planning contact," there is no telling who else might step up with an interest in starting an AYP meditation group, teach the practices, or run a retreat.

It has to begin somewhere in every community, and it can start with you.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

PS: And if you would like to start a meditation group or other AYP activities in your area, so much the better. Support and assistance are available for any activities you may have in mind.

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  2:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

This is an update on the above. A number of inquiries have been received here and we have added 6+ contacts since this was posted. Thank you to all who have responded.

We are still spread pretty thin around the world. Please check the contacts/events list, and if you see a blank where you are, consider dropping me a line to be put in there. That's all it takes. No commitment required beyond being a "planning contact" for events yet to come to your area.

Don't expect a flood of email from being a contact. It isn't like that. It is a long term networking thing. Every little bit helps.

Thanks much!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

matsyaraj

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  08:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings,
I am interested in your suggestion in regards to your creation of local contacts and support networks, so maybe you could add my email as a 'planning contact,' for the south-west UK ?,

Do you know of others in the region ?.

It may be a start.

Regards Matsyaraj.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  08:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Matsyaraj,
I have added you to the contact list.
Please check and let me know if it looks OK.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 28 2011 :  4:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is "training" vs "informal training"?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000